BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer these over the green and yellow sponges for one reason. The green side tends to leave green residue on whatever I’m cleaning. They seem to last me quite a while. When they get really dirty I run them through the dishwasher on a hot cycle to disinfect them and use them until they are ready to be thrown out.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this very delicate pot that u can't afford to mess up and this is my go to sponge. A must try for those delicate pots. I let my husband was only using these.
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these sponges. I like the curved shape so it fits in your hand better. I love the pink color and I love how it isn't gritty so it doesnt scratch the dishes
Nataliya W.
Boca Raton
Never thought I’d be rating a sponge lol. It serves it purpose by cleaning my dishes, but of course with use and ware it tares. Find it at my local grocery store.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
These sponges are perfect for cleaning off counter tops in the kitchen and cleaning bathrooms. I have used these many times and they do a great job of absorbing up stains or crumbs. The price is comparable to other brands and I would recommend these to others.
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
Sponges are great. They can be used for just about everything. I like to use these with fabric softener. I just put them in a tupperware container with some liquid fabric softener, and toss a sponge in the dryer with a load. They make perfect reusable "dryer sheets"
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Delicate is right. They scrub away the mess, but will not scratch your fancy plate ware or china. I will say, these are not super cheap for sponges. I typically go to the dollar tree, but I decided to splurge to see the difference & I was pleased w/ my purchase.
Donna R.
Pearl
This sponges are amazing. You don’t have to worry about them getting that stinky sponge smell. I throw them in my dishwasher when I wash my dishes to clean them after every use. They last a very long time and clean amazing!!!
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only sponges I allow in my kitchen! They are gentle enough on expensive pots and pans but works hard to get through any residue. The pink color makes a beautiful sight on my kitchen counter As well!
Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
I really like using Scotch-brite sponges because they can last for months and they are pretty cheap. The delicate care is nice if you have sensitive hands but they still work just as well as the other sponges.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.