BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
Although this product has a nice and soft feel to it somehow doesn't last for a long period of time. If you don't want to have to continuously replace you sponge I prefer you don't buy this product but if you replace your sponge once every few weeks then this product is great for you.
Anthony D.
Mount Clemens, MI
Just stopped at the store and needed a sponge for cleaning after a holiday party. I was very happy with this and the scent was great. I found it in my local store and the next time I bought the larger pack!
Celeste M.
Suffern, NY
This product works very good it cleans off all the food off ant plate very easily. You don't have to use new one for a very long time because they last very long. I got this at shop rite but you can also get this at target or acme etc. I would recommend this product to other people.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
It's almost silly to say, but I love the shape of theses sponges! I feel they're "prettier" and feel better in my hands. I also love the fact that one side is soft and the other side is better for scrubbing.
Blessing B.
These things are great and they aren't too expensive. They get the job done and I would recommend purchasing this if you are looking for a good sponge. It doesn't really have a scent so I'm glad about that.
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite spong to wash dishes with. It's so easy to scrub all that gunck off ur dishes without the struggle of putting in force or scrapping and ruing ur dishes. It's soft and has a nice fragrance to it.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
I love this sponge because it doesn't scratch or mark your nice dark pans. I like that it's soft but I also don't like that you have to put more effort into cleaning things because it isn't steady enough
Alexi M.
Orting, WA
This product is very versatile. We use it in the kitchen to wash dishes and clean the tubs. The products can be used a couple of times before tossing. They are scent less and inexpensive. We usually buy these sponges from Fred n myer. I would purchase these and recommend to others.
Lily G.
Orange Park, FL
This sponge lasts a fairly long time for how much I paid for it. I was drawn to it because it is pink. The shape makes it hard to get some left over food and drink mess off of small cups and containers.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
It doesn't do anything special. It's just a cute color but once you used it a bunch of times it turns grey and looks really bad. The green sponge is better than is product. I wouldn't buy it again though.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.