BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These sponges are great. They don't scratch up my nice pans and still are able to remove all the grease and left over food particles. I buy them in bulk at Costco and they last a long time! I would recommend these.
mpgTeresa O.
Nice soft sponge it cleans without streaking. The scrubber doesn't scratch the surfaces. The price was reasonable. I purchased it at walmart, to clean my kitchen. It cleaned nicely. But it hardens when it dried.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
These sponges are amazing when it comes to oily pan and dirty plates!! I love how it feels and how it clean off everything smoothly and it's really cheap I think it's probably like $1 at Walmart and Walgreens
Nida S.
This is great for quick clean ups or for using on your cast iron skillet when need be. Not harsh and gentle enough. I like to use it to wipe up the sink too. It's a great multipurpose tool in the kitchen or bath
Joan e.
I love scotch-brite scrubs sponges. They seem to last the longest. Not like some that start pulling off. Scotch scrubs on the scrubber side takes a beating, the others start pulling off. These are my favorite
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased this sponge because it was pink and since I'm so girly I said why not. I wasn't a huge fan though. Yes it cleaned my dishes but wasn't great for scrubbing pots and pans. I doubt I will buy it again.
Celeste M.
Suffern, NY
This product works very good it cleans off all the food off ant plate very easily. You don't have to use new one for a very long time because they last very long. I got this at shop rite but you can also get this at target or acme etc. I would recommend this product to other people.
Ishtar C.
I used this and didn't care for it too much. I believe that it did overall have a nice scent that didn't last for too long. I thought it was disappointing because the product wasn't really "washing" my dishes.
Blessing B.
These things are great and they aren't too expensive. They get the job done and I would recommend purchasing this if you are looking for a good sponge. It doesn't really have a scent so I'm glad about that.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
Although this product has a nice and soft feel to it somehow doesn't last for a long period of time. If you don't want to have to continuously replace you sponge I prefer you don't buy this product but if you replace your sponge once every few weeks then this product is great for you.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.