BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Mikaela V.
Springdale, AR
These are always my go to sponges that get the job done, you can purchase at any local grocery there pretty affordable for the value. They last at least a month. You should totally check them out :) Great sponges
mpgTeresa O.
Nice soft sponge it cleans without streaking. The scrubber doesn't scratch the surfaces. The price was reasonable. I purchased it at walmart, to clean my kitchen. It cleaned nicely. But it hardens when it dried.
Cassandra H.
I use these every day for washing dishes... Cleaning my bathroom etc. We love them! I specifically like these for dishes they get the job done but there also gentle enough for the non stick pans and cookie sheets.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
These sponges are amazing when it comes to oily pan and dirty plates!! I love how it feels and how it clean off everything smoothly and it's really cheap I think it's probably like $1 at Walmart and Walgreens
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased this sponge because it was pink and since I'm so girly I said why not. I wasn't a huge fan though. Yes it cleaned my dishes but wasn't great for scrubbing pots and pans. I doubt I will buy it again.
Joan e.
I love scotch-brite scrubs sponges. They seem to last the longest. Not like some that start pulling off. Scotch scrubs on the scrubber side takes a beating, the others start pulling off. These are my favorite
Nida S.
This is great for quick clean ups or for using on your cast iron skillet when need be. Not harsh and gentle enough. I like to use it to wipe up the sink too. It's a great multipurpose tool in the kitchen or bath
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought these sponges at the dollar tree! They came in packs of 2. I use them to clean my counter tops. Overall they clean pretty well. The only con is that after awhile of scrubbing it starts to break down.
Ishtar C.
I used this and didn't care for it too much. I believe that it did overall have a nice scent that didn't last for too long. I thought it was disappointing because the product wasn't really "washing" my dishes.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
Although this product has a nice and soft feel to it somehow doesn't last for a long period of time. If you don't want to have to continuously replace you sponge I prefer you don't buy this product but if you replace your sponge once every few weeks then this product is great for you.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.