BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Melany J.
Watts, OK
These sponges are amazing when it comes to oily pan and dirty plates!! I love how it feels and how it clean off everything smoothly and it's really cheap I think it's probably like $1 at Walmart and Walgreens
Anthony D.
Mount Clemens, MI
Just stopped at the store and needed a sponge for cleaning after a holiday party. I was very happy with this and the scent was great. I found it in my local store and the next time I bought the larger pack!
Christine H.
Norton, MA
It's almost silly to say, but I love the shape of theses sponges! I feel they're "prettier" and feel better in my hands. I also love the fact that one side is soft and the other side is better for scrubbing.
Blessing B.
These things are great and they aren't too expensive. They get the job done and I would recommend purchasing this if you are looking for a good sponge. It doesn't really have a scent so I'm glad about that.
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite spong to wash dishes with. It's so easy to scrub all that gunck off ur dishes without the struggle of putting in force or scrapping and ruing ur dishes. It's soft and has a nice fragrance to it.
Jada J.
It's a good sponge but after keeping it and using it for awhile they start to smell moldy and it will still clean good but the moldy smell will start to transfer but they clean good and I would recommend using these sponges but after a while when you start to smell that you should toss them.
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
Although this product has a nice and soft feel to it somehow doesn't last for a long period of time. If you don't want to have to continuously replace you sponge I prefer you don't buy this product but if you replace your sponge once every few weeks then this product is great for you.
Celeste M.
Suffern, NY
This product works very good it cleans off all the food off ant plate very easily. You don't have to use new one for a very long time because they last very long. I got this at shop rite but you can also get this at target or acme etc. I would recommend this product to other people.
Ishtar C.
I used this and didn't care for it too much. I believe that it did overall have a nice scent that didn't last for too long. I thought it was disappointing because the product wasn't really "washing" my dishes.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought these sponges at the dollar tree! They came in packs of 2. I use them to clean my counter tops. Overall they clean pretty well. The only con is that after awhile of scrubbing it starts to break down.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.