BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love this stuff! It works well and the texture is perfect! It scrubs well and I recommend it! It's a good value and it's worth every cent you smells! They are also very affordable and I love that a lot!
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Scotch-Brite was always been my default for sponges. I always got the classic green/yellow ones, and I still do, but I recently tried these for more delicate items. These are ideal for glassware, such as wineglasses.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I like this sponge because it pink lol and honestly it's just a great product. It not a ruff sponge and it cleans my dishes with a soft touch. No scent to it but i would buy this product again and recommend it to you.
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are great. They don't scratch up my nice pans and still are able to remove all the grease and left over food particles. I buy them in bulk at Costco and they last a long time! I would recommend these.
mpgTeresa O.
Nice soft sponge it cleans without streaking. The scrubber doesn't scratch the surfaces. The price was reasonable. I purchased it at walmart, to clean my kitchen. It cleaned nicely. But it hardens when it dried.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are okay for only a couple uses. They lock is odor too quick and fall apart easy. I had trouble with them and ended up having to switch to a new brand. I really wouldn't recommend wasting your money.
Cassandra H.
I use these every day for washing dishes... Cleaning my bathroom etc. We love them! I specifically like these for dishes they get the job done but there also gentle enough for the non stick pans and cookie sheets.
Mikaela V.
Springdale, AR
These are always my go to sponges that get the job done, you can purchase at any local grocery there pretty affordable for the value. They last at least a month. You should totally check them out :) Great sponges
Joan e.
I love scotch-brite scrubs sponges. They seem to last the longest. Not like some that start pulling off. Scotch scrubs on the scrubber side takes a beating, the others start pulling off. These are my favorite
Melany J.
Watts, OK
These sponges are amazing when it comes to oily pan and dirty plates!! I love how it feels and how it clean off everything smoothly and it's really cheap I think it's probably like $1 at Walmart and Walgreens
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.