BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
This product is one of my favs , love the way i can hold it and wont slip out of my hands , also I'm the type of person that will try out anything before i keep it ,and this my friends is one of the best scrubs i can use !
Jasmine Y.
Soft and did the job with washing China and flat wear. Got a bunch of them from my local Meijer with a manufacturer's coupon. Very good value and last quite a while. I buy this brand very often whenever I need to restock.
Suzanna S.
Merced
This is the only brand of sponge I use because it works great on tough food stuck on dishes. I always buy this at a local grocery store. It is very affordable and great quality for the price. I will always buy this brand
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Scotch Brite sponges are GREAT when washing dishes! The sponge is soft on one side and hard on the other which really gets all of the grime off every plate/utensil. Definitely recommend Scotch Brite sponges to everyone!
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
The scotch - brite scrub sponge delicate care sponge is a great dish sponge . I bought it at a drugstore like Walmart or HEB. It's effective at taking off all food . I don't really notice a scent and I would buy it again.
Alexis
I feel as if all sponges work the same and have never really found one that had worked super great compared to the other. This product works but after a while it begins to tear and feel flimsy like most sponges do. But that can be said with most sponges so I do enjoy this product for the time it lasts.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I like this sponge because it pink lol and honestly it's just a great product. It not a ruff sponge and it cleans my dishes with a soft touch. No scent to it but i would buy this product again and recommend it to you.
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
These sponges worked pretty well and didn't scratch my counter tops. Con: the sponges have to be wrung out immediately and set somewhere in the open air to dry or else they get really stinky and cannot be used again.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Scotch-Brite was always been my default for sponges. I always got the classic green/yellow ones, and I still do, but I recently tried these for more delicate items. These are ideal for glassware, such as wineglasses.
Kelly A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These sponges are great. They don't scratch up my nice pans and still are able to remove all the grease and left over food particles. I buy them in bulk at Costco and they last a long time! I would recommend these.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.