BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are a little ridiculous in theory-- delicate scrubbers? But I recently encountered the horror of parfait residue in my globe wine glasses and these SAVED THE DAY. Don't know who thought it was a good idea (ahem) to layer dessert in paper-thin glasses, but I managed to gently clean them without a single mishap.
Cierra W.
I like to use these to clean my glasses and crystal flutes. these are perfect for the job. but not for anything else. if put to rougher use the sponges tend to tart to tear up. will purchase again i only paid $1 for 3 sponges
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have small hands. The shape of this sponge allows me to get a better grip, handle, and get into those tough tight corners on pans and everyday cleaning around the kitchen. Great price point. I definitely recommend this sponge.
Joselyn B.
East Hartford, CT
Scotch brite scrub sponge are the best this is the only sponge i use to wash my dishes with i tried any other but this is the only ones that last a long time and they don't ripped into pieces like other do i buy them other week one of the best products to clean my dishes with plus they leave them nice and clean
Catherine K.
Basic sponge works well and will purchase again. I got mine at Walmart and instead of just throwing away after a week you can put them in your dishwasher and that will sanitize them instead of always wasting money buying new ones.
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Are these not the only sponges to keep in your home? I keep a pack in the kitchen and packs in each of the bathrooms. they're extremely cheap and will last you pretty long. they're great for cleaning rather than using a cloth
Kasie G.
Cushing, OK
I love scotchbrite sponges. They are fabulous. I love that they come in pink my favorite color. These sponges are effective and outlast other brands. They are delicate enough to keep my cookware safe and clean all at the same time. I buy these regularly and only others if i am in a store that doesnt sell them.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the curved shape of this sponge and how well it cleans my glasswares. I am not typically picky about many products, but I am about cleaning items. This brand of sponge lasts so much longer than its copycats. Hands down the best.
Joanna S.
Rogers, AR
Gets stains out! Good Brand! Very affordable! They do start falling apart but they're good for the price. Don't really have a sent. Not pricey at all. I always go back to buying these. I would so recommend this to you guys!
Alexis
I feel as if all sponges work the same and have never really found one that had worked super great compared to the other. This product works but after a while it begins to tear and feel flimsy like most sponges do. But that can be said with most sponges so I do enjoy this product for the time it lasts.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.