BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Priya J.
Newark, DE
This sponge lasts long, is great at soaking and is soft on hands. I liked the way it doesn't break off. maybe after a month the sponge might start shedding off. I had got this from Target at a great price and yes will definitely buy this.
Melissa M.
I buy these sponges because they look really good in my kitchen. The do not last as long as I like but otherwise they're great. These sponges are great because they don't scratch what I wash. I will continue to buy them until I find a better pink sponge.
Abby M.
I love that I can use these on my pots and pans. They don't destroy my nonstick. They stay in good shape, pricewise at Walmart was inexpensive for how well they work. I feel like we would purchase this with or without this product being on sale!!
Yezabel S.
Mi favorita super buena no raya mis mesoneras, ademas es super eficiente ayuda muchisimo conla espima,micristaleria no se embarra facilmente de grasa, ademas se degrada gacilmente, y completamente higienica se seca si no la uso por varios dias y no genera malos olores,cuandoregreso de viaje la hidrato y esta perfectadenuevo
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
I love these sponges especially for my non stick pans that I don't want to scratch or my favorite glass plates. They are great for.washing anything that you don't want to scratch. Highly recommend one of these in every household.
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
Really gets the job done without scratching any of your glasses, China or antistick items. I really love using these sponges because they are durable, affordable and they really help you clean your dishes, air other household items
Brianna W.
Everything you could ask for in a sponge, plus they are a fun shape and color! Definitely dresses up a drab and dirty sink. It's funny how a simple color and shape can make my attitude towards washing dishes a little more positive.
Cierra W.
I like to use these to clean my glasses and crystal flutes. these are perfect for the job. but not for anything else. if put to rougher use the sponges tend to tart to tear up. will purchase again i only paid $1 for 3 sponges
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are a little ridiculous in theory-- delicate scrubbers? But I recently encountered the horror of parfait residue in my globe wine glasses and these SAVED THE DAY. Don't know who thought it was a good idea (ahem) to layer dessert in paper-thin glasses, but I managed to gently clean them without a single mishap.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have small hands. The shape of this sponge allows me to get a better grip, handle, and get into those tough tight corners on pans and everyday cleaning around the kitchen. Great price point. I definitely recommend this sponge.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.