BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
Escojo este pero la realidad que scotch tiene una variedad increíble y económica para esponjas de limpieza y de todas texturas so que cumple con todos los requisitos para cubrir de acuerdo a las necesidades de el area donde valla a limpiar .
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
These are great dish sponges and work well on all kinds of dishes. I don't have to worry about them scratching my glass and they're strong enough even for heavy duty scrubbing. I've been using these for years and will use them for many more.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges because they are super cheap and affordable. Even though they are cheap, they get the job done whether its scrubbing my dishes or cleaning my shower. You will not be disappointed in this purchase. I would recommend to others.
Priya J.
Newark, DE
This sponge lasts long, is great at soaking and is soft on hands. I liked the way it doesn't break off. maybe after a month the sponge might start shedding off. I had got this from Target at a great price and yes will definitely buy this.
Melissa M.
I buy these sponges because they look really good in my kitchen. The do not last as long as I like but otherwise they're great. These sponges are great because they don't scratch what I wash. I will continue to buy them until I find a better pink sponge.
Yezabel S.
Mi favorita super buena no raya mis mesoneras, ademas es super eficiente ayuda muchisimo conla espima,micristaleria no se embarra facilmente de grasa, ademas se degrada gacilmente, y completamente higienica se seca si no la uso por varios dias y no genera malos olores,cuandoregreso de viaje la hidrato y esta perfectadenuevo
Abby M.
I love that I can use these on my pots and pans. They don't destroy my nonstick. They stay in good shape, pricewise at Walmart was inexpensive for how well they work. I feel like we would purchase this with or without this product being on sale!!
Brianna W.
Everything you could ask for in a sponge, plus they are a fun shape and color! Definitely dresses up a drab and dirty sink. It's funny how a simple color and shape can make my attitude towards washing dishes a little more positive.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
I love these sponges especially for my non stick pans that I don't want to scratch or my favorite glass plates. They are great for.washing anything that you don't want to scratch. Highly recommend one of these in every household.
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
Really gets the job done without scratching any of your glasses, China or antistick items. I really love using these sponges because they are durable, affordable and they really help you clean your dishes, air other household items
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.