BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Alice T.
Savoy, IL
My parents use this sponge at home, and when I'm doing the dishes. It's easy to grip with curved edges and the dual ends help scrub any stubborn grease and scum off my cooking pans. It's also my favorite color so I definitely enjoy using it! Recommend :)
Katie B.
I love Scotch-Brite sponges. It is the only brand I use. Unlike other brands this sponge doesn't get hard and brittle after the first use. It stays soft and easy to use time and time again. They are also the same price as most sponges but are way better.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
Scotch-Brite sponges have the best value. They are very inexpensive and and impressive. I wish they lasted longer but I will still repurchase. I bought mine from dollar general and meijer as well as walmart. I would recommend this product to others.
Hannah E.
Des Moines, IA
I love that i can use these on delicate glass and china and not have to worry about damaging their finish, however I'm not typically changing out my sponges based on my dirty dishes. For everyday muck, I don't think they're quite scrubby enough.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
I just got myself a new pot and pan set. Was so afraid I would scratch it because there are some sponges that are so rough! This delicate care one is perfect on my pots and pans. Definitely no scratches; especially on more delicate items I have.
Alejita A.
Realmente me gusta esta esponja pues tiene dos lados que facilitan la atarea de lavar, evitando rayar las superficies metálicas pero a su vez ayudándonos a sacar la grasa y la comida que se queda pegada. recomiendo cien por ciento este producto
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges because they are super cheap and affordable. Even though they are cheap, they get the job done whether its scrubbing my dishes or cleaning my shower. You will not be disappointed in this purchase. I would recommend to others.
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
Escojo este pero la realidad que scotch tiene una variedad increíble y económica para esponjas de limpieza y de todas texturas so que cumple con todos los requisitos para cubrir de acuerdo a las necesidades de el area donde valla a limpiar .
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
These are great dish sponges and work well on all kinds of dishes. I don't have to worry about them scratching my glass and they're strong enough even for heavy duty scrubbing. I've been using these for years and will use them for many more.
Melissa M.
I buy these sponges because they look really good in my kitchen. The do not last as long as I like but otherwise they're great. These sponges are great because they don't scratch what I wash. I will continue to buy them until I find a better pink sponge.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.