BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Morgan P.
Ratcliff, AR
I use these on an everyday basis on my counter tops, stove, tables, dishes. etc. Purchased them at wall-mart and they were very affordable. Will continue to use them because they're effective to use for a sponge. They last longer than use would expect them to!
Christine W.
We don't own a dishwasher so we have to wash everything by hand and I used to mess up my nails all the time until I bought one of these. It works like a heavy duty sponge and doesn't destroy my hands or nails. I have found that don't last as long as the regular ones.
Katie B.
I love Scotch-Brite sponges. It is the only brand I use. Unlike other brands this sponge doesn't get hard and brittle after the first use. It stays soft and easy to use time and time again. They are also the same price as most sponges but are way better.
Amy M.
Alexandria, VA
We have very pricey wine glasses in our house since the hubby and I are wine geeks. These are the only sponges I allow near them because I know they are delicate but rough enough to get them clean. This is a staple in our house!!!! They are truly awesome
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
My parents use this sponge at home, and when I'm doing the dishes. It's easy to grip with curved edges and the dual ends help scrub any stubborn grease and scum off my cooking pans. It's also my favorite color so I definitely enjoy using it! Recommend :)
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
Takes care of my needs but is able to to not scratch what I am trying to clean. Very good quality for the price. I would probably purchase this again if I am worried about what i am cleaning getting scracthed or not. This happens only a coupleof times.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
Scotch-Brite sponges have the best value. They are very inexpensive and and impressive. I wish they lasted longer but I will still repurchase. I bought mine from dollar general and meijer as well as walmart. I would recommend this product to others.
Hannah E.
Des Moines, IA
I love that i can use these on delicate glass and china and not have to worry about damaging their finish, however I'm not typically changing out my sponges based on my dirty dishes. For everyday muck, I don't think they're quite scrubby enough.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
I just got myself a new pot and pan set. Was so afraid I would scratch it because there are some sponges that are so rough! This delicate care one is perfect on my pots and pans. Definitely no scratches; especially on more delicate items I have.
Alejita A.
Realmente me gusta esta esponja pues tiene dos lados que facilitan la atarea de lavar, evitando rayar las superficies met√°licas pero a su vez ayud√°ndonos a sacar la grasa y la comida que se queda pegada. recomiendo cien por ciento este producto
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.