BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
These are cheap & the colors are fun and vibrant but you definitely get what you pay for Here, they fall apart easy & for some reason gain a mildew smell faster than other brands I use! I'll buy them if I'm on a budget but I throw them away after just 3 uses most of the time
Cassandre Y.
Orland Park, IL
These are great for cleaning delicate dishes, such as wine glasses. We have a thinner set we received for our wedding and these are the only sponges that can clean them without scratching them or breaking them. I recommend these for those types of dishes that need a little TLC.
Kiya L.
Kennewick
The only ones I ever use. They work well and last while they are needed. They aren't expensive at all. So worth your money. THANKS WALMART for always having them.
Cristin G.
I only use Scotch-Brite in my house. The sponges are heavy duty and get the job done. Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care are great for cleaning the counters, cabinets, tables etc. Basically, anything that you wouldn't want to get scratched, but still a good cleaning.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD
I can find these at my local Dollar Tree for only $1!! They are great sponges that are good for any kind of cleaning. Whether your washing dishes, wiping the table or counters, or cleaning the house these are great. Espicslly for the price. I would recommend this product.
Chelsea G.
Love that this comes in pink! Let's everyone know who the boss of the kitchen is...I also love the quality of these products. These sponges always last me a while and never fail to completely clean off my dishes! what's better than a pink sponge at an affordable price!
Kelly H.
This is a good brand of sponges to use they last awhile and don't fall apart and gets the job done and easy to rise out the only thing I personaly don't like is that they stink if use too much and the smell comes off of your hands and I don't like that personaly.
Jennifer H.
I like the delicate sponges. They aren't harsh on surfaces. They work great and really clean well. You can get them at most groceries and stores like Walmart and target etc. definite must try sponge especially around the kitchen but work great in the bathroom too
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
pretty good quality very soft. i dont recommend these for heavy duty cleaning. i use them for cleaning off the counters and the kitchen table. they do last a long time though. a little pricey, and i wouldnt really say its worth it. probably better to just get the regular green and yellow scrub sponge.
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
These things have a soft side and an abrasive side so you can clean up pretty much anything. I soak these in hot water and then add method dish soap so clean up pots and pans. They work well! Soaps in general are gross and need to be replaced but this do a nice job
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.