BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Taylor A.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with a sponge. I mainly use these for my hand wash dishes that can't be put in the dish washer. I like the feel of these sponges and it's very effective. It is very nice to use with delegates because it doesn't rub off any of the finishes. I would recommend for people who love their fine china.
Ashley F.
With sponges, I don't have preference of what kind of brand it is, or the fancy things it does. If it does the job, it's a good sponge. I picked this one up because it was on sale. They last pretty long as long as you aren't scrubbing grates. They are soft, and don't get hard and crusty after uses.
Maria B.
Love this sponge. I have a set of pots and pans that are coated with teflon, and it scrapes so easily! These sponges are delicate enough that they don't ruin my pots. They are still good enough to use on all other dishes. I would recommend, especially if you have delicate dishes that scratch easily.
Shania W.
North Port, FL
I am a strict believer in manually washing my dishes. Therefore, I rely on good long lasting sponges to help me get the job done. Scotch-Brite sponges do just that. Along with good dishwashing liquid, they help me to do just that. They don't damage or scratch my dishes and they help me to get off hard good. The only con is that they don't last as long as I wish they would. They do last for some time though :)
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
These are my go to sponges! I purchased them when they were on clearance and I have been paying full price for them ever since. They are durable and they dry quickly so I never have to worry about bacteria. They are gentle on my soft hands which is great too! I will always recommend these!
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS
I use these sponges on my soft dishes. I love the colors of them because I am a huge fan of pink and I think Scotch Brite finally honed in on my generations desires. I do think these are a bit overpriced for what they are and the amount of time that I actually use them before I throw them away is a big negative when it comes to purchasing them, but I will continue using them because I LOVE my sponges.
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
I like making dish washing fun by having a colorful sponge to help me out! This Scotch Brite Sponge in pink is just what I need to give me a boost and also fills the sink with clean soapy smells instead of dirty dishes. Once the dished are dried and put away your hands feel soft and you don't even remember the work you just did.
Markie P.
I love these!!!! I saw a really funny meme the other day that said you know you're getting old when you get excited to open up a new sponge! LOL! I love these honestly because they're so pretty and the colors in my kitchen are pink! They're also a wonderful quality that last a long time!
Jeannette O.
Requires a bit of work but necessary to avoid scratching up my new stainless steel cookware. Gets the job done with a bit of extra effort. Not too much to say about sponges. Make sure you squeeze all the excess moisture out after use to elongate it's life and prevent bacterial growth.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't have much to say about these sponges. I do like them but I'm not a sponge fanatic lol. These are the only sponges i use anf like. I love how well they work and they last longer than other sponges I have used. Plus the ones I get are pink so I love them po ink is my fab color !!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.