BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Stephany F.
Me gusta lavar los platos con este tipo de esponjas porque te ayuda a que tú detergente te dure más ya que hace más espuma, a parte de eso no es costosa y te dura bastante
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I use the Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge at least once a day everyday cleaning pots and skillets. I have never had a single scratch in on any of them using the non scratch sponge.
Also, when I clean my stove top, I use the same Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge and it has never scratched or harmed my stove (or refrigerator!) Excellent product, great price and best of all, it is dependable each time I use it.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
Truthfully I am unsure how to really review a sponge. I have bought sponges from Wal-Mart and I've also bought sponges from the Dollar Store. Maybe I'm different, but in my eyes a sponge is a sponge. I've never had an issue with this brand, hence the 4 stars...but overall I would probably give any sponge brand at least 4 stars. I mean how bad can you really mess up making a sponge?
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
These Scotch Brite sponges are bleeding yellow dye all over my white kitchen. When I called SB up, they told me this was normal, and I could clean it up with Pine Sol. So I buy a sponge to clean up a mess, and then you want me to clean up the mess the sponge makes? I threw out the Scotch Brites and bought something else. I am unsurprised to come here and find other with the same problem.
Ada M.
Gets the job done. Tough enough to remove food, but sensitive enough to not create scratches on the surfaces. Downside, it gets smelly after some time if you aren't drying well.
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
I don't know if it's because it was delicate care that it means I had to be delicate when using the sponge or not but the sponge part on the back started falling apart and ripping after the 4th or 5th use... the more tough part lasted longer but I need a durable sponge,... their dobie sponge is my go to and I'll sick with it from now on.
Karen D.
Brownsville, TX
I've happily used this brand for years. I used to put them in the top of the dishwasher or into the microwave to clean and sanitize. They were always sturdy and long lasting. Now, however, they last about one week before the yellow side falls apart. This is also true of the "natural" product though that one seems to peel.
Stacy B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these sponges when washing my delicate wine glasses. They do come in the form that you can add to a wand which is great, sometimes I have a hard time tracking them down though. Very soft, doesn't leave scratch marks but also isn't so soft it doesn't get lipstick off of a glass. So all around a great sponge to use.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with a sponge. I mainly use these for my hand wash dishes that can't be put in the dish washer. I like the feel of these sponges and it's very effective. It is very nice to use with delegates because it doesn't rub off any of the finishes. I would recommend for people who love their fine china.
Ashley F.
With sponges, I don't have preference of what kind of brand it is, or the fancy things it does. If it does the job, it's a good sponge. I picked this one up because it was on sale. They last pretty long as long as you aren't scrubbing grates. They are soft, and don't get hard and crusty after uses.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.