BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kaysie G.
This sponges I used them for almost 20 years. It's very easy to handle and help easily to clean the dishes, pots, counter tops. I have used to clean the bathroom tiles. One of my favorites cleaning products.
I like these types of sponges for the simple fact that is grips on my dishes when I wash them .. and they also hold a lot of soap and makes a lot of suds which I love ! I always buy ! They are so cheap !
Stephany F.
Me gusta lavar los platos con este tipo de esponjas porque te ayuda a que tú detergente te dure más ya que hace más espuma, a parte de eso no es costosa y te dura bastante
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I use the Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge at least once a day everyday cleaning pots and skillets. I have never had a single scratch in on any of them using the non scratch sponge.
Also, when I clean my stove top, I use the same Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge and it has never scratched or harmed my stove (or refrigerator!) Excellent product, great price and best of all, it is dependable each time I use it.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
Truthfully I am unsure how to really review a sponge. I have bought sponges from Wal-Mart and I've also bought sponges from the Dollar Store. Maybe I'm different, but in my eyes a sponge is a sponge. I've never had an issue with this brand, hence the 4 stars...but overall I would probably give any sponge brand at least 4 stars. I mean how bad can you really mess up making a sponge?
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
These Scotch Brite sponges are bleeding yellow dye all over my white kitchen. When I called SB up, they told me this was normal, and I could clean it up with Pine Sol. So I buy a sponge to clean up a mess, and then you want me to clean up the mess the sponge makes? I threw out the Scotch Brites and bought something else. I am unsurprised to come here and find other with the same problem.
Kayla G.
Beaufort, SC
I received a sample for the scotch-brite sponges and was so impressed with it, that we continued to buy more of their products. They are affordable, especially when I have coupons.
Ada M.
Gets the job done. Tough enough to remove food, but sensitive enough to not create scratches on the surfaces. Downside, it gets smelly after some time if you aren't drying well.
Stacy B.
Overland Park, KS
Love these sponges when washing my delicate wine glasses. They do come in the form that you can add to a wand which is great, sometimes I have a hard time tracking them down though. Very soft, doesn't leave scratch marks but also isn't so soft it doesn't get lipstick off of a glass. So all around a great sponge to use.
Karen D.
Brownsville, TX
I've happily used this brand for years. I used to put them in the top of the dishwasher or into the microwave to clean and sanitize. They were always sturdy and long lasting. Now, however, they last about one week before the yellow side falls apart. This is also true of the "natural" product though that one seems to peel.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.