BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Dina H.
The scrubbers are a pretty nice feature on these. They aren't anything that really wows me, I mean they are sponges after all! But I really like the sponges Trader Joe's sells instead.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges work surprisingly well getting off daily grime and grease from cooking. I was extremely impressed by how very little I had to push on the sponge to get the crud off!
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I use this sponge most of the time to clean my marble countertops when there is food and stuff on it , its soft and hard so it gets the difficult stops but is soft on the marble
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
These are so great. They have to sides, one side to scrub, the other to just wash. I love these because they’re cheap, but work really well! And the color too makes me happy since pink is definitely my favorite color.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I just noticed that these are listed as delicate care, but the reason why I really like them is because they're pink! It makes doing the dishes just a little bit more fun.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges! They are relatively inexpensive so once they get a little stinky I toss it and buy new ones! I like how gentle they are for my stove top and counters!
Crystal C.
Port orchard, WA
The sponges are great! If you have really sensitive skin these would be perfect for you. There not to rough, but tough enough to get the job done. I would highly recommend these
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these sponges. I like the curved shape so it fits in your hand better. I love the pink color and I love how it isn't gritty so it doesnt scratch the dishes
Kaysie G.
This sponges I used them for almost 20 years. It's very easy to handle and help easily to clean the dishes, pots, counter tops. I have used to clean the bathroom tiles. One of my favorites cleaning products.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I use the Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge at least once a day everyday cleaning pots and skillets. I have never had a single scratch in on any of them using the non scratch sponge.
Also, when I clean my stove top, I use the same Scotch Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge and it has never scratched or harmed my stove (or refrigerator!) Excellent product, great price and best of all, it is dependable each time I use it.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.