BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Dina H.
The scrubbers are a pretty nice feature on these. They aren't anything that really wows me, I mean they are sponges after all! But I really like the sponges Trader Joe's sells instead.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
These sponges work surprisingly well getting off daily grime and grease from cooking. I was extremely impressed by how very little I had to push on the sponge to get the crud off!
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I use this sponge most of the time to clean my marble countertops when there is food and stuff on it , its soft and hard so it gets the difficult stops but is soft on the marble
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I just noticed that these are listed as delicate care, but the reason why I really like them is because they're pink! It makes doing the dishes just a little bit more fun.
Charley P.
It did the job, while it wasn't being rough on my hands or my dishes. The Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care worked the best out of all the sponges I have ever used.
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Durable, works well, lasts a long time. I buy these sponges to clean the bathtubs and showers to get in the tough to reach spaces and I find that they work well. Great price too.
Laura M.
Yonkers, NY
These are always my go to sponges. I buy the big packs and just keep under my sink. I change them every 6 months and I'm always happy to have a new one right there waiting for me
Annie D.
Boise, ID
I think these are some of my favorite sponges. They are tough on stains and stick on food but gentle enough to not scratch my pots & pans-which is an important plus!
Crystal C.
Port orchard, WA
The sponges are great! If you have really sensitive skin these would be perfect for you. There not to rough, but tough enough to get the job done. I would highly recommend these
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Only brand I use. Holds up well does not scratch dishes or pots and pans. Price is great can get at most any store I buy at Walmart never disappointed in the brand keep one in kitchen and bathroom would recommend
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.