BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Leticia A.
Dobson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does the job right! Whether it's my crystal glasses or my husband's travel mug ( you know- the one he left in his work truck for a week!)
After my trusty sponge, they all sparkle!!
Dina H.
The scrubbers are a pretty nice feature on these. They aren't anything that really wows me, I mean they are sponges after all! But I really like the sponges Trader Joe's sells instead.
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I use this sponge most of the time to clean my marble countertops when there is food and stuff on it , its soft and hard so it gets the difficult stops but is soft on the marble
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
These sponges work surprisingly well getting off daily grime and grease from cooking. I was extremely impressed by how very little I had to push on the sponge to get the crud off!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I just noticed that these are listed as delicate care, but the reason why I really like them is because they're pink! It makes doing the dishes just a little bit more fun.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
These are so great. They have to sides, one side to scrub, the other to just wash. I love these because they’re cheap, but work really well! And the color too makes me happy since pink is definitely my favorite color.
Annie D.
Boise, ID
I think these are some of my favorite sponges. They are tough on stains and stick on food but gentle enough to not scratch my pots & pans-which is an important plus!
Crystal C.
Port orchard, WA
The sponges are great! If you have really sensitive skin these would be perfect for you. There not to rough, but tough enough to get the job done. I would highly recommend these
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Only brand I use. Holds up well does not scratch dishes or pots and pans. Price is great can get at most any store I buy at Walmart never disappointed in the brand keep one in kitchen and bathroom would recommend
Kaysie G.
This sponges I used them for almost 20 years. It's very easy to handle and help easily to clean the dishes, pots, counter tops. I have used to clean the bathroom tiles. One of my favorites cleaning products.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.