BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Out of all the sponges that I have used, these are the absolute best sponges. I find that they don’t scratch my dishes and do a great job. I like the price of them as well. I don’t find that they are completely expensive and I love the fact that they come in the 2 to 6 pack. I buy mine at Walmart to save some coins. I would recommend
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great sponges. This brand is always long lasting and doesn’t fall apart like competitors. We purchase from our local grocer. I feel the cost is great. I buy these sponges regularly. I also love that they come in packs.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these for simple tasks such as cleaning or washing dishes. I love the bright pop of color! They are very simple in construction and get the job done. I prefer to use these with dishes and the yellow ones for cleaning.
Angela F.
I have tried many sponges & other sponges after some days of being used theu start to tear apart, but these sponges last amazingly!! They are soft but hard on thd dishes & a plus for me is that they are pink lol
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only sponges I allow in my kitchen! They are gentle enough on expensive pots and pans but works hard to get through any residue. The pink color makes a beautiful sight on my kitchen counter As well!
Lexie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using these for cleaning dishes or cleaning down the counter top/ stove top. Easy to use and rinse out. Just toss in the trash when old. I pick these up from my local Walmart and will continue to buy.
Jill M.
United States
These sponges are great for my pans. They really clean, but they wont scratch the non-stick surface of the pans. I replace my sponge once a week so I purchase two small packs a month and its affordable
Marijosse C.
Miami Beach, FL
The sponge doesn’t last long and very quickly it gets a bad scent like humidity and dirt from good. I do not recommend this product :( I was disappointed because I like other products from the brand
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
Great sponges. I have used several types of scotch brite sponges and they are all great! They clean well and do not fall apart even with really tough scrubbing. I would definitely recommend them.
Gina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer these over the green and yellow sponges for one reason. The green side tends to leave green residue on whatever I’m cleaning. They seem to last me quite a while. When they get really dirty I run them through the dishwasher on a hot cycle to disinfect them and use them until they are ready to be thrown out.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.