Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT.

Do these fall apart?
Whats the price of the floor mop
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care!
Mount Ulla, NC
I love Scotch Brite sponges on my delicate China and my special pots and pans. I don't want scratches on items I have spent so much money on. The con is they tend to wear out quickly or I'm too rough on them.
Ceres, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like using Scotch-brite sponges because they can last for months and they are pretty cheap. The delicate care is nice if you have sensitive hands but they still work just as well as the other sponges.
Moore, OK
These work wonderfully. I sort of think a sponge is a sponge but they do work well! They're very soft and fluffy. It's definitely affordable and you can get them at Walmart. I always buy these when I run out!
El Paso, TX
Good for washing dishes! They're disposable! Keeps dishes clean! Doesn't tear or come apart. You can buy them at Walmart or any drug store. They are pretty affordable. I would buy it again and recommend it!
Gilbert, AZ
I don't personally like sponges. They hold a lot of bacteria, and personally I use a brush when I hand wash my dishes. I also use a brush to scrub down my counters. I probably won't ever buy a sponge again.
Very durable and absorbent to help clean up big messes after long dinner parties! It's a must have for me to clean as much and as often as I'd like to without having to replace my sponge every few days
I absolutely love these.They can scrub-off even the hard to remove residues and gunks off the utensils.It does not scratch my nonstick fry pans but cleans them real good.they are an absolute must have.
West haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these more than the original green, being the color doesn’t come off too much, maybe it’s harder to see being it’s pink, but I do appreciate these better!- I would recommend, they are reasonable priced!-
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best sponge. It’s tough enough to clean pots and pans yet gentle enough to leave glass and silverware scratch free. I will continue purchasing this product and recommend it to everyone
Clute, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use this sponges to wash my dishes, clean the stove, the fridge, or just to wipe off any mess from my kitchen table and counters. Really amazing sponge! Gets rid of all the mess and junk super easy.