BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
[product:scotch-brite-delicate-care-scrub-sponges---3-ct] love that these come in a multi pack and very convenient for multi use disposal, gentle on dishes and surface but gets job done on tough grease and grime. Live the two sides one soft one and one with scour type fabric makes for a great long lasting dponge
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
Sponges are great. They can be used for just about everything. I like to use these with fabric softener. I just put them in a tupperware container with some liquid fabric softener, and toss a sponge in the dryer with a load. They make perfect reusable "dryer sheets"
Angela F.
I have tried many sponges & other sponges after some days of being used theu start to tear apart, but these sponges last amazingly!! They are soft but hard on thd dishes & a plus for me is that they are pink lol
Melissa G.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best sponge. It’s tough enough to clean pots and pans yet gentle enough to leave glass and silverware scratch free. I will continue purchasing this product and recommend it to everyone
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
These sponges are perfect for cleaning off counter tops in the kitchen and cleaning bathrooms. I have used these many times and they do a great job of absorbing up stains or crumbs. The price is comparable to other brands and I would recommend these to others.
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Delicate is right. They scrub away the mess, but will not scratch your fancy plate ware or china. I will say, these are not super cheap for sponges. I typically go to the dollar tree, but I decided to splurge to see the difference & I was pleased w/ my purchase.
Donna R.
Pearl
This sponges are amazing. You don’t have to worry about them getting that stinky sponge smell. I throw them in my dishwasher when I wash my dishes to clean them after every use. They last a very long time and clean amazing!!!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
These are so great. They have to sides, one side to scrub, the other to just wash. I love these because they’re cheap, but work really well! And the color too makes me happy since pink is definitely my favorite color.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
I really like using Scotch-brite sponges because they can last for months and they are pretty cheap. The delicate care is nice if you have sensitive hands but they still work just as well as the other sponges.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these more than the original green, being the color doesn’t come off too much, maybe it’s harder to see being it’s pink, but I do appreciate these better!- I would recommend, they are reasonable priced!-
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.