Scotch-Brite Scour Pad Heavy Duty uploaded by Faith S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scour Pad - 1 CT. see more...

Naa-Abeka M.
Brooklyn , NY
This sponge had been a staple in my home since I was a little girl. My mom used it and I use it too.
This sponge is very effective, and most importantly it’s durable, doesn’t fall apart after just a couple of uses.
I would definitely recommend this product to others.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loves these sponges! I bought these for the “no scratch” benefits! I have used these on multiple surfaces and have not been let down yet! I got these on sale and have used many coupons many times since!
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For me these don’t do much. I only use one of twice then trash. Dirty sticks to them pretty bad. They’re normally cheap so it’s ok. I also feel like they come apart and leave green everywhere.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There are so many products on the market promising miracles with stuck on food and grease stains, but nothing can beat the good old green scrubber. We stock up on these to make our pots and pans shine. I also use in the bathroom to scrub sinks, showers, and faucets.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these a lot. The only reason I am give them four stars is because I feel like they don't last that long. It seems like after a few uses I am throwing it away because it's gross and not as good as when I first used it.
Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I have a heavy duty job.. I reach for these. Doesn’t have a scent unless u use a cleaning agent. But when it comes to heavy duty cleaning/scrubbing.. this is my go to. I purchase on a regular from Walmart!!
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
For me these are essential. They scrub off dried on crusty stuff and help get things as clean as possible. I love them for dishes, furniture, sink and bathroom! They scrub so well without being damaging
Annie M.
Love using these to get stuck on food to come off when doing dishes. It is abrasive enough to get food off without scratching my pans. Also great for cleaning up stick on messes on the stove top or counter.
Ericka S.
Dayton, NV
This product is great for scrubbing tuff cleaning jobs around the house or tuff pots and pans. And you can reuse them over and over again with out them falling apart
Emely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Leaves dishes and surfaces very clean. Not harsh on surfaces. I love to use it on stove tops also for quick clean. I have purchased at target and grocery stores. I would recommend and repurchase. Very affordable.