BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scour Pad - 1 CT. see more...

Jade L.
Jade L.
I use these in the kitchen and on projects. These are great for smoothing clay sculpture pieces. Also great for cleaning off that tough cooked on crud!
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
New York , NY
Really works when using it on pots and pans! Takes away hard to scrub areas quickly
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
My favorite scrubber for dishes. They don't harm non-stick surfaces and yet get stuck bits off nicely.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
I like using these versus a sponge. They really get the job done and any stuck on food can be cleaned off.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
This is my favorite scratch pad by far. Sturdy, works well, holds up well. I recommend it to everyone!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite sponges for dishes and even my George Forman or my grill, they are easy for hard to scrum areas with funk stuck on them.
Lila B.
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
This is definitely a very durable scrubber and it gets the job done! It's not like most that fall apart.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
This scrubber is definitely heavy duty. It gets the tough stuck on food, and it lasts a long tIme. I throw it in the dishwasher to sanitize it from time to time. I always keep these on hand.
Shea L.
Shea L.
These scouring pads are great for cleaning pots and pans with stuck on food. It really makes it easier to clean with a lot less effort.
Rayvenn S.
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
Love that these can be found cheap at dollar stores. They definitely help with the tough stuff.