BY SCOTCH-BRITE

15 Scotch Brite Non Stick Cookware No Scratch Scrub Sponges Cleaning Kitchen Pad see more...

Jessica R.
Winston Salem, NC
The only sponge that gets every bit off, but doesn’t scratch my dishes. They hold up really well, and the blue helps hide stains. The abrasive side can take a beating as well. Always a great deal too!
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
I use this for dishes, and for cleaning my tub. My husband works for a remodeling company and I'm used to the tub getting black after he showers. Before I used this it took me forever to get the scum and water marks and filth from the tub, now it comes off as quickly as i apply cleaner. It doesnt scratch, its so gentle on dishes too. Acts as the silver things to get stuff off and as a gentle sponge.
Traci B.
These are great because you can use them not only in every day dishes but also on your nonstick cookware without scratching it. Buying these in the bulk pack is the best bang for your buck since you need to change them out so often. I've tried the store brands and they just don't do as good a job nor do they hold up as well as these.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
Classic sponges that get the job done. I've never had an issue with these scratching my plates or my pans. I don't have a dishwasher, so adorable and effective sponges are important to me. These are easily found anywhere and do the job well.
Cari S.
I normally buy the cheapy sponges but these were on sale at a warehouse type store so I picked them up. They were damp when I got them out of the package and they bleed blue the first few uses! I was not impressed. As a house cleaner the last thing I need is to leave blue stuff in someone's sink or bathtub. I'm using them because I have them but I probably will stick to the cheap ones that work just as good.
Sam B.
My favorite sponges to buy! It cleans my dishes so well as well as my oven. I tend to have a lot of messes on my stove and it cleans it up with no problem and with the no scratch pad I can still get all the food up without scratching my stovetop.
Kasi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Our go-to for all our kitchen cleaning. Cheap, can buy in bulk too. They last quite a while and don't retain any funky smells I do have the issue of them breaking down on the sponge part sometimes, but just toss and get a new one.
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
I have a case of these u see my sink right now. I am addicted to these so yes and never buy anything g else! They hold up to the tough scrubbing and gently clean my good dishes! This is the only sponge I suggest to anyone
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I bought a pack of these from Costco over 6 months ago and still have some left. They are affordable and lasting. I don’t like how easily food get trapped on the “rough” side and it can sometimes make the sponge smelly.
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
My dad uses these sponges and they work great to get any kind of build up off, they scrub great without leaving scratches on your pans or anything. Not super cheap but worth the price. I would recommend them.