BY SCOTCH-BRITE

The scotch-brite scrubbing dish cloth gives you everything you already love about a dish cloth, plus effective non-scratch scrubbing . From the #1 selling scrubbing brand in kitchen cleaning. With convenient 2-in-1 cleaning power, you can wipe and... see more...

• I've been looking for a good product like this. Does it w...2 Answers
  • I have one and I love but I have not used on my stainless...5 Answers
Michelle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I enjoy using this Scotch-Brite Reusable Dishcloth, Navy, 2 Count . It works well and gets the job done. Easy to use, easy to clean. I would recommend to others.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Received as a free sample & I was very happy in its scrubbing & cleaning ability. The little dots on one side did very well lifting the caked on food while the softer side cleans & removes anything left over. If you like dish cloths better than sponges this is definitely a product that would work well for you.
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
This has changed my life!!! I received a pack of these as a free sample last year some time. When I tried this dish cloth I was skeptical and did not have high hopes for it. However when I tried it I was amazed. Washing dishes is not my favorite job however this cloth helped me breeze right through them is considerably less time. The hard plastic scrubbers on one side is just abrasive enough to get up caked up debris without scratching your dishes or even needing a secondary object. I LOVE these cloths.
Kristen R.
Howell, NJ
I wasn't too thrilled with this cloth. I tried it out for a week and washed most of my dishes by hand, I feel that it could have cleaned better than it did. The scrub parts were only on one side of the cloth, and the only thing I really liked it for was for forks. It's really tough to scrub a pan with it. Not something I would buy again.
Xitlaly M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
SCOTCH-BRITE scrubbing dishcloth is absolutely the best I've ever used. It gets the job done super easily. I love the dots it has, they are made perfectly right for the dishes. My dishes have never looked any better, it is way easier with this dish cloth. I LOVE It AND will be using it forever.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
This is by far the best wash cloth I have ever used. It gets good right off of dishes and the food comes right off the cloth. When I use this, I don't even have to use a soap pad. In my opinion, it's ten times better than a soap pad.
Amanda D.
This is amazing I love the double sided cloth it doesn't scratch your pans and gets in there for a good clean with the textured side that honestly surprised me. The softer side great for my glasses etc. I get the hard stuff with the texture and then go over it with the soft to make sure its clean.
Kristin K.
Manassas, VA
Love these! These little cloths hold just the right amount of water to clean dishes! The little scrubbing bumps on one side do not look heavy duty but they do pack a little punch when it comes to scrubbing! The cloths themselves clean up easily in the washer!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Received this as a free sample as I don't think I'd purchase otherwise. I have to say I kinda like it. It dries fast and it's great for cleaning countertops and appliances. It did ok on dishes as long as it's not dried on food. Pleasantly surprised and will buy a few more.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scrubbing dish cloth does a good job of making it a little faster to do the dishes. The kittle rubber dots really do help you get crud off of your dishes, but you still hacmve to scrub like you normally would when you're doing the dishes.
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
I have one and I love but I have not used on my stainless steel. Has anyone used this on those type of appliances because I am afraid to try it since post products that claim no scratches has left them.
Raven M.
I've been looking for a good product like this. Does it work well? Thanks

Amazon