BY SCOTCH-BRITE

The scotch-brite scrubbing dish cloth gives you everything you already love about a dish cloth, plus effective non-scratch scrubbing . From the no. 1 selling scrubbing brand in kitchen cleaning. With convenient 2-in-1 cleaning power, you can wipe and... see more...

Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
To start off the Scotch-Brite scrubbing cloth was something that I thought would replace my scrubbing pad that I use in the sink. To my disappointment, it didn't work like I had wanted it to. It is like a washcloth. Every time I was scrubbing the dish, the water retained on the scrubbing cloth would fly off everywhere, even on my face which I wasn't pleased with. This doesn't happen with a scrubbing pad. Also, it requires a larger area for drying the scrubbing cloth. The scrubbing was gentle and did not ruin some of my pots but the majority of the dishes required a longer scrubbing time to clean it completely and thoroughly. All in all, I am not very impressed with this scrubbing cloth as it cannot replace my scrubbing pads and I am not sure if I can think of using it in any other areas of my house.
Heather B.
Scotch brite dish cloths are amazing. They are soft enough to use on my new pans without worrying about scratches but have enough grit to scrub even the toughest stuck on dirt. They are thin and easy to ring out between uses to not collect smell, but sturdy enough to reuse often. I will be stocking up!
Casey S.
Pocomoke City, MD
Scotch-Brite reusable dishcloth is a true winner!! Product is very reasonably priced and a great addition to every kitchen household. No scent, lots of scrubbing action. Can even be used in the bathroom around the tub and sink! I purchased this product from our local walmart. This will last much longer than a sponge amd dries faster so no musty smell. I would purchase this again and share with family and friends
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I've never really put too much thought into sponge brands. I grew up with my mom always purchasing this brand, and I've been using them since I could remember. Haven't had any problems with them and I don't plan on changing brands. I'm a happy dish washer
Akila  Q.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is truly amazing! So much better than the sponge. I got this from Walmart and I love how it's double sided. Hard side to scrub tough spots and the soft side for regular mess. This is a stable product for me.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
I receive this as a package gift but the whole bunch of other stuff. It was my favorite. I really like how clean it made my countertops dishes my glasses everything. I was very pleased is how will this product work and would highly recommend to others
Deana K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Either however I know this when I washed it is gathered a lot of live this pot so it made it hard for me use over and over again because Lynn will get onto my dishes and I was trying to dry them. I bought it at Walmart it's a great price however I don't think I would buy it again. The colors are very cute and they're very soft for you watch that
Kimberly J.
Perry, FL
I'm like to use these to clean my table chairs and get. Still alittle old fashion in our kitchen on what rags to use in it only thing is they don't last long before you got to buy more.
Jessica C.
Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth gets the job done! Before using this I was not completely sold on using a dish cloth to wash my dishes with. The non-scratch scrubbing dish cloth makes cleaning dishes by hand so much easier. I love how powerful the little non-scratch scrubbing dots are on one side and how soft the other side is. I have never seen a dish cloth like this before . The best part is that it dries quickly and it is also machine washable and dryer safe. This will definitely replace my old ways of doing things.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I just recently received the Scotch Brite scrubbing dish cloth free from PinchMe and it's works okay. Since I prefer scrubbing my dishes with an actual sponge, I use this one only for those delicate teflon pans. After a couple of uses, this will turn into a kitchen rag.
Ginger S.
How well do these hold up? Do they last for awhile and can you wash in washer, are they reusable ?
Courtney R.
Can you wash these with normal towels? Do they smell funny when they are wet and used like normal dish towels?
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
How well does it work with tough stains, like baked cheese.

Amazon