BY SCOTCH-BRITE

The scotch-brite scrubbing dish cloth gives you everything you already love about a dish cloth, plus effective non-scratch scrubbing . From the #1 selling scrubbing brand in kitchen cleaning. With convenient 2-in-1 cleaning power, you can wipe and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shawna B.
I got these as a free trial and was pleasantly surprised by how well they held up. Even after washing them. I like that they are thin and flimsy because you can scrub with them alot easier. They also didn't stain up like I thought they would
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I do love my Scotch dish towel because it scrubs without scratching, however, my only complaint is that it tends to get smelly. Other than that, it's the best way to clean!
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN

So far I like this idea pretty well. One side of the cloth is very soft and can be used to gently wash dishes. That side also is good for a thorough wipe down of countertops, etc... The scrub side seems to have an abrasiveness that is not damaging to non-stick surfaces but still gets a lot of the stuck on gunk off. I used that side on some salad bowls where lettuce and other stuff dried on over night. It got everything scrubbed off nicely and the soft side was used to do the final washing.
Ashley-Rahne M.
This thing was SUPER SURPRISING. It's so strong! I totally didn't think it would be as strong as it was to use. I ended up FIRST testing it on my cast iron skillet after I had run out of kosher salt and I needed to wipe some ick off of it, but I didn't want to use my regular dish sponge and get soap on it. I use this around the edges and the ick LITERALLY DISAPPEARED. It was just GONE! It was awesome! There was some rice stuck to the floor of the pan that had been scrubbed and oiled and cooked over - since it IS a cast iron skillet, that's not a huge deal - so I tried it on that and CLEAN. GONE. Clear skillet! I was amazed and, truth be told, a little worried for my cast iron, haha. I thought, "Surely, there's no way this can be that strong and not be scratching stuff." WRONG. So wrong! I used it on a small non stick pan that we used for eggs next and I couldn't see ANYTHING marring the surface that hadn't been there before. I'm telling you, this thing is SO GOOD!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
"SCOTCH-BRITE Non-Scratch SCRUBBING DISH CLOTH" is a good product to clean the kitchen or washing dishes. It is a "dish cloth" which has various uses in the kitchen. Among the benefits of cloth is well absorbed, non-scratch and clean. One side is smooth as all the wipes, the other side has some dots that help remove more difficult dirt. I received a free sample from PINCHme. When I received did not have high expectations, I thought it was like everyone wipes. I must say that my expectations were taken but not overcome. When I used to clean, I must say that I found very useful. Both sides of the cloth helped me clean my kitchen faster. When I tried to scrub my pots, it was not so successful. I like that does not damage my pots but I prefer to use the sponge for cleaning. Overall it's a good product. It costs between $ 4 and $ 5, worth the price, considering that you can wash and reuse. I would buy it for cleaning. "I received this product for free from PINCHme, all opinion are my own"
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I was an avid user of sponges until I found these wash clothes. They are soft, yet can easily scrub dishes. Very effective to use and can be washed when they start smelling mildewish. I found mine at the Dollar Store. Would highly recommend this product.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little micro-scrubbing cloths, after receiving one to test out, I was immediately hooked.
I went out and purchased more right away.
I really like that its 2 sided and very wide.
The beads were strong enough to scrub stuck on Mac and cheese off my casserole dish, so I had to give it 5 stars!
mandy r.
This product has been so handy. When i first got it, i bought it as a tester product, cause i didnt really think it would work. But after using it time after time it really is great at cleaning up tough spots.And best of all its completly reusable just like the label said!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I received one of these free in the mail and i love it so so much! Here you can buy 2 for 5$ and it is so worth it! It cleans your dishes and scrubs them so well! I highly recommend this product. It has 2 sides which helps clean alot better than most other dish cloths!!
Aimeeh L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got a free sample of this from PinchMe. I appreciate this product of Scotch Brite since it is multi-purpose and reusable. It is so awesome! I can bring this for quick getaway or occasions where I need to travel and clean-up or dry-up dishes. More so, I can use it for wiping anything like kitchen counters. When I tried it for washing pots, it does scrub well and remove some black stains. I also tried it for drying dishes on a different time. It was quite effective yet not as efficient as for the purpose of washing dishes. It probably needs to be bigger especially if you need to wipe a lot of wet dishes. Likewise, the absorbing power for drying purpose could be improved. Overall, I would recommend it especially when traveling for vacation since it is handy, reusable, and multi-functional.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
I would be intrested in this as I like reuseable all natural cleaning stuff. How well does this work
Diana K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product but can I pop it in the microwave to get germs off like the kitchen sponge?
Shan E.
I just received one through Pinch Me and it feels so flimsy! How does this hold up after multiple uses and going through a washing and drying cycle?
Does this dish cloth come in more colors?
I'm more of a sponge type of girl just because I feel they handle grime so much better but they are so dirty and hold so much bacteria is a dishcloth really that much cleaner if so is this one worth it ?