BY SCOTCH-BRITE

The Scotch-Brite Pot & Pan Brush is one of 3M's handled cleaning tool brushes that make cleaning easier and keep your hands out of the mess. The tools have comfort-grip handles that make them more comfortable to hold and handle. The tiger stripe design... see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
It is very helpful and helps with cleaning up and it is a bursh that help make scrubbing easier what more can I say about a brush? It is a good brush you probally have one in your home too
September M.
Midland, MI
I LOVE this. We use this for our dinner dishes when we make noodles or Chinese. Days were we are lazy and wait until like next day to watch our pans. It fits right on the top of your sick and is easy to wash after you use it.
Joey P.
Roswell, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
After I used my MIL one, I had to get my own. The bristles stay clean forever, even with spaghetti or curry. I have been using it for almost 2 years, and it still looks new. It doesn't soap up the dish detergent. The bristles are not too soft, so cleaning the dishes can be done easily.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Inexpensive but long lasting. The bristles are stiff and making removing debris from my dishes and stuff very easy.
Wendy L.
Salem
Love this for my pans and pots. Just add some soup and scrub away. Does wonders. I brush my sink with it too.
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
For those tough/deep pots, this a must have tool for the kitchen! This also helps prevent you from scrubbing as hard/helps prevent scratching your pots/pans.

back