BY SCOTCH-BRITE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. 1 Scrubber. Removes Soap Scum Without Scratching. Features Extending Handle! Switchable Cleaning Head! Stock Up on Easy-To-Replace Scrubber Heads! . Blue Scotch-Brite™ No-Scratch Scrubber Heads Clean Fast Without Scratching! Optional Bristle Cleaning Heads Also Available! Questions? Comments? Call us toll-free at or visit scotch-brite.com. see more...

Britnee L.
This helps me reach the farthest reaches of the shower and tub without having to reach too hard. I'm able to give them a good scrub and know I'm getting them clean.
Sondra W.
Euclid, OH
I have back problems and I purchased the non scratch scrubber to make cleaning my shower and tub a little easier. I like how it cleans but the telescopic handle does not stay extended which makes it difficult to use and it is a chore to have to keep re-extending the handle.
Lisa M.
I bought this hoping to get an easy way out of back bending work. However, the amount of leverage needed to really scrub the shower clean requires the hands closer to the scrub pad. If I have the telescopic rod out, I can't really apply the pressure, so I end up bending over the tub anyway to scrub. I really wasn't impressed with this.
Hannah T.
The pad works ok, but I can't really use the necessary pressure, because either the pad pops off or the pole shrinks back. Wouldn't purchase again.
Jeanna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a pretty sturdy scrubber, but I still have to bend just to reach certain parts or to scrub with more pressure.