Scotch-Brite

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This sponge is doing good job for cleaning pot and other stuff. It lasts a long time but recommend change once a month. I like this one because it doesn not leave residue on the pot and save lots of money when u buy a big package.
5 / 5
I love the Scotch-Brite non-scratch, scrub sponges. They are a great value when purchasedin the 18 pack. I typically buy them at Costco when they are on sale. To make them last longer I will run it through the dishwasher once a week or more frequently.
5 / 5
Thank you Scotch-Bright for sending me free samples of the advanced scrub dots non-scratch scrubbers! (Influenster didn’t have the product listed I am reviewing). First thing I noticed is the packaging right off says ‘antimicrobial protection of the sponge’ which protects against bacterial odors. No one likes a stinky dish sponge! It is dishwasher safe, which I will do to kill bacteria. I like the hexagon design so you can store on side for faster drying. And it fit well in my hand without slipping as some of the square ones have done. Another plus is it is made from 75% recycled materials. My thoughts after using: I like how well the sponge holds the dish soap and keeps foaming up. I don’t have to keep adding more dish soap. The sponge is soft enough for glasses and dishes and the scrub dot side does help get stuck on food out of the pans. I am very happy with this product and will purchase when needed! #3M #Scotch-Bright