BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponges - 18 Pack Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Scrub Sponges - 18 PackGreat for non-stick cookwareEach sponge is 4.5 in x 2.7 in (114 mm x 15 mm)Can be sanitized in dishwasher see more...

Tracy C.
Forks, WA
These scotch bright sponges  work really well and they last for awhile.Its nice to have a big package of them because I throw mine away every few days so bacteria does not grow .I buy them at Costco, but a lot of stores have them.I would recommend these sponges and I will continue. To use them. They are very affordable ad well.
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
I'm an obsessive sponge changer. I hate using sponges for more than 2 weeks at a time so I love these products because they hold up and they work. Plus, since I can order them in bulk, I can toss it and grab a new one without breaking the bank!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Scotch-Brite brand is my go to when it comes to kitchen sponges. I get the 18 pack from either BJs or Costco depending which ones on sale. They work great to clean those tough pots and pans without scratching them.
Caroline T.
This is something I never change but I feel like they could last a little longer. It really bothers me that after a week or so they start getting as hard as a rock, but I have tried other brands and still like this one better. Always get from Target or local stores.
Satyra W.
I like these because I have nonstick pans that have a special coating that need special care and these scrub without scratching the coating. Also use these randomly around the house
Acacia W.
Taylorsville, UT
These are the only sponges we ever buy. I like them because you can still use the scrubbing side without damaging your delicate dishes. The price is worth it. They hold up well and will last a long time. I would recommend these to others! The blue color gives your kitchen a nice pop as well!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Good sponge but there’s a horrible odor that develops from these after just one or two uses. I can’t stand that wet towel/mildew type of smell and even after running through dishwasher or microwaving the sponge, the smell comes right back. There are better sponges out there.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
We rarely use a sponge to clean the dishes but we it’s needed this is what I use! They last a month or so without breaking down and they hold the dish soap longer than most sponges. I bought a large value pack at Walmart and I’ll contiune to buy them when needed!
Felicia B.
These are great for all kinds of stuff in my house … I always have a huge bag on hand … I use them for cleaning in the house my husband outside and the kids for projects and who knows what else ! The price is great and they never disappoint
Christina M.
Hemet
These clean great. They dont scratch my surfaces but they are tough enough to really get the job done. Great for counter tops, stoves and microwave cleaning and of course dishes.
Chasity R.
Dallas, TX
Do these work well on dishes?
Lexi W.
Is this your go to cleaning sponge?