BY SCOTCH-BRITE

As cleaning tool experts for over 50 years, Scotch-Brite Brand is the only brand with the breadth of cleaning tools for all your home cleaning needs. Whether in the kitchen for scrubbing dishes, wiping counters, and cleaning appliances, or in your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I never use sponges. I'm not a huge fan of them, but I do buy them occasionally to clean out my rice cooker. Using anything that is rough or has bristles will scratch off the nonstick coating on it. So it's important to get a gentle sponge to avoid that. I'm a huge fan of these sponges. They get the job done and last for awhile as long as you practice good sponge hygiene.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely LOVE the Scotch-Brite non-scratch scrub sponges!! They are fairly inexpensive and work wonders! They last for a great amount of time, and are non-scented. They really do not scratch up your dishes/pots/pans, but they do clean hard, stuck on, and greasiness of your dishes. I would definitely recommend to others!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Since the teflon pots and pans came out, we've used Scotch Brite non scratch scrub sponge. They keep our pots and pans so nice. I don't have to put blood, sweat and tears into washes our pots and pans with these. I have one for our pots and pans, one for the ceramic cooktop, one I use to clean the granite, and one to scrub the Italian marble floor. They work amazing for all of that. Who knew a non scratch sponge would be so good for everything in the kitchen.
nikki s.
Austell, GA
great sponge for those who prefer dish washing over the dish washer. its great at getting grime off the stove top as well as cleaning out the oven. its diffinitely multi purpose and helps get crayon off the wall without scratching the wall. just dampen the sponge with warm water and a little dish washing liquid, take a blower dryer and warm up the crayon markings on the wall, rub gently with the sponge and voila the crayon markings are gone. a necessity to have if you have children and do a lot of cooking.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This sponge it's my one to go and I love that the pack have 3, because it last more and I don't need to pick a new one every month. For me the value it's really great and I always buy this one because it truly helps with cleaning and you don't need much effort. You can find this one at every supermarket.
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
Since my first purchase this is a must have in my kitchen. I like the fact that it is not abrasive but yet it does the job. I was glad Walmart had them. I will always keep this on hand. Its a great value and considering each one lasts a long time its a great value.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
Scotch Brite is another of my favorite picks for easy to keep clean sponges that will clean my non stick cookware with ease and not leave any scratches to damage the surfaces. They are also great to use on my glass top stove and easily get off the tough stuff.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
I've tried many other brands of scrub sponges, but the quality and durability is just not the same. The price is a little more for Scotch-Brite, but you won't be sorry. They last and don't smell like most sponges. I will continue to buy these whenever needed.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
These work wonders on my pans! I hate using regular sponges because the pans are always so gross everything always gets stuck in the sponge but I use these and they get them clean and I don't have to worry about scratches on the bottom that I used to get from the other heavy duty sponges!
Bo T.
Terre Haute, IN
Works well on my dishes. I do not have a lot of dishes and tough scrubbing so it works well for my needs. It does not have much of a scent. The best part is that it is cheap and works well for the money. It is effective for cleaning my dishes and would buy again
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Does these sponges really work that well I've been looking for a better product then ones I have