Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch Dishwand Refill, 2-Count (Pack of 7) uploaded by Sonja P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

The Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Dishwand Refill will put your Scotch-Brite Dishwand (sold separately) to work getting dishes, pots and pans super clean. You can also use this product on other household surfaces for a sparkling home. This... see more...

Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I love these! I use the wand instead of an actual sponge for washing miscellaneous dishes. I keep a stash of refills on hand for replacing the old, worn out sponge head. This is so much easier than having to touch the leftover food and yuck on dishes wish a sponge. I feel like I have some distance between me and the nasty stuff.
Jennifer S.
These are great for when you have tough stains on your dishes. They are affordable and can last awhile. The sponge can tear and break apart after so much scrubbing. But it works, and even the white tip at the top of the sponge is great for scrubbing off old food. I have repurchased these several times, and my husband loves these when he washes the dishes
Carrie N.
I love using a wand to scrub my dishes! Makes washing dishes so much easier and takes the hard work out of it! These sponges last a lot longer than bargain brands and do a much better job. Definitely recommend you try this!
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
These pads are great. They haven't scratched either my nonstick or stainless steel pots and pans. I love how they clip and stay on the handle. The pads do an effective job. I am very satisfied, and I would recommend them.
Ruth Z.
I like how these attach to a wand and you can fill the wand with soap. It's so convienant and time saver. These really scrub great just wish they had a better life time.
Joanna A.
I have tried other brands and they just don't hold up as well. We use these to wash our dishes all the time. The kids seem to prefer it more and so does my husband.
Rachel D.
These are great! They don't scratch my dishes at all but are abrasive enough to clean dried food off without too much trouble. They do start to fall apart, the blue scrubby part crumbles off after so many uses. I think they should last longer for the price.
Hailey S.
I hate doing the dishes, but these seem to make the job go by faster. They do not scratch and are effective at cleaning even the toughest dishes. Even my husband will do the dishes when we use these.
Westley-Ann C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Scotch-Brite is one of my favorite sponges I use especially with my dish soap re-filler sponge. It has a nice scrub pad and does the job very well as far as scrubbing food away without scratching most of your dishes! They last a while too so the quality is great.
Jennifer M.
Love these sponges. Have tried other lesser known brands and not as durable. I use my dishwand daily and even on non-stick pans and they do not scratch. Holds soap when poured on and assists in lather soap on dishes. Very affordable and would highly recommend.