BY SCOTCH-BRITE

No scratch for most household surfaces Fits any Scotch-Brite dishwand see more...

Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
I buy these constantly. I hate doing dishes, and I think this is the fastest and easiest way to do them. When you first put a new sponge on it can be a little difficult to get the soap out, but overall this works well. The sponges aren't too expensive to replace either which is nice.
Jari C.
Uruapan, Michoacán
Me encanta, tiene bastante tiempo  durabilidad en comparación  con otras marca y por un buen precio, de igual manera contamos con un manejo delicado al tallarlos con estas esponjas recomendables  para usar sobre  vidrio y cerámica
Amanda G.
Cambridge , ON
Love that I can wash my dishes without ruining my hands. Gets dishes clean and has good scrubbing power. Great product for adding soap to your dishes. Lasts long time before having to replace.
Jennifer J.
I love my refillable svrubber. Nothing grosses me out like having to touch a gross sponge. With this you just slide the refills on the end of the handle and fill it with dish soap BOOM.
Chandra C.
I started using these a little over a year ago and I will never stop. I love them. They are so much nicer than using a rag or a sponge!
Daniela D.
Cali valle del cauca
miEsra espoja es super buena la recomiendo ya que usas el jabon y te sirve para sergui y seguir lavado la amo