BY SCOTCH-BRITE

No scratch for most household surfaces Fits any Scotch-Brite dishwand see more...

rebekkka g.
If you Don't have one of  these to wash your dishes with you are seriously missing out on everything. They don't have a sent besides the natural package smell. I picked these up from target. They are a great price for the uses that you get out of them. Would so buy them again and again and again.
Kimberley F.
Only type of sponge I use.  This is the only thing I use to clean my dishes.  My only issue is sometimes the dish soap leaks out, but I try to keep the wand on the side.  But it cleans effortlessly and no scratching of the dishes or pans whatsover.  The only issue I had with some "scratching" is with some plastic tumblers.  So I throw them in the dishwasher.
Sierra J.
Athens, MI
These refil pads work wonders on any type of greasy, built up mess! They hold up well and last a lot longer than some regular sponges I've used! I don't have a complaint for this product, as they are simple and easy to use! I have all of my friends and family buying these!
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This gets the tough spots out I love and wouldn't trade mine for anything else I definitely would recommend because they're very affordable and long lasting! Never been disappointed with this brand I will continue to purchase from this brand
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
This sponge is great for all dishes. I love using this so my hands don't get all wrinkly. It's priced well and they last a long time so you only have to change to sponge out every few months.
Carol V.
Brandon, FL
Love all their products. Super soft on my pots and pans. Price point is great. Sponges have a decent shelf life.
jeanette h.
i love these scrubber refils so easy to use and clean my dishes i love it and always buy it to do my dishes with
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Home Sweet Home Expert
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
These are the best scrubbers to clean with. Clean tough set on stains and grit.Use them for dishes and and on my cleaning scrubber tool.