BY SCOTCH-BRITE

No scratch for most household surfaces Fits any Scotch-Brite dishwand see more...

rebekkka g.
If you Don't have one of  these to wash your dishes with you are seriously missing out on everything. They don't have a sent besides the natural package smell. I picked these up from target. They are a great price for the uses that you get out of them. Would so buy them again and again and again.
Kimberley F.
Only type of sponge I use.  This is the only thing I use to clean my dishes.  My only issue is sometimes the dish soap leaks out, but I try to keep the wand on the side.  But it cleans effortlessly and no scratching of the dishes or pans whatsover.  The only issue I had with some "scratching" is with some plastic tumblers.  So I throw them in the dishwasher.
Sierra J.
Athens, MI
These refil pads work wonders on any type of greasy, built up mess! They hold up well and last a lot longer than some regular sponges I've used! I don't have a complaint for this product, as they are simple and easy to use! I have all of my friends and family buying these!
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This gets the tough spots out I love and wouldn't trade mine for anything else I definitely would recommend because they're very affordable and long lasting! Never been disappointed with this brand I will continue to purchase from this brand
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
This sponge is great for all dishes. I love using this so my hands don't get all wrinkly. It's priced well and they last a long time so you only have to change to sponge out every few months.
Symantha R.
These are great to refill the sponges on your soap handle applicators. I use them on glass, ceramic cookware, and plastic containers without problem. They seem to last quite a while unless you use them with stuck on charcoal/burnt black stuff. (That will leave black stuff on the rest of your dishes, so we leave those dishes for last and then toss it out.) That only happens if mommy really screws up or we have to clean a George Forman grill type item (one of the reasons I don't use it often-the grilling thingy.)
Lacey M.
We use these daily since we don't have a dishwasher. We use a different nylon bristle scrub brush to get any food off and then these sponges to clean. Since they don't get any food on them we only replace them once a month and they last really well! And they are nice and gentle on our non stick dishes!
These are the best scrubbers to clean with. Clean tough set on stains and grit.Use them for dishes and and on my cleaning scrubber tool.
Carol V.
Brandon, FL
Love all their products. Super soft on my pots and pans. Price point is great. Sponges have a decent shelf life.
jeanette h.
i love these scrubber refils so easy to use and clean my dishes i love it and always buy it to do my dishes with