BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Amanda V.
I love these sponges! The only ones I use. I hate when you buy new pans and gets scratched. Thens its all down hill from there. But these sponges are great! Gets the job done and leaves no marks!
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These sponges were great because they were so durable and lasted a long time, they also didn't make scratches on anything, they were kind of expensive in my opinion though, I would recommend.
alexa g.
Chula vista, CA
I really like their multipurpose sponges. I dont have a disnhwasher so we do dishes the old fashioned way and its really good quality. lasts us at least 1 month before having to replace it.
jane h.
Brooklyn, NY
my family uses this sponge often, love that its a no scratch one cause when i clean i tend to rub a little harder on the dishes to make sure the grease and residues are gone. great sponge
KayLee D.
St. George
It says no scratch but my pans will say different. My mother in law came and gave me a hard time bc my owns were scratched because I used this sponge!! Not bad to use but it does scratch.
James H.
Morgantown, WV
These things are great!! They work for everything. My wife and I use them for dishes. They do an awesome job of scrubbing and cleaning off hard to get spots that are stuck on, but do not scratch or harm our dishes any. Ive also used these on various wood working jobs. Do a good job of sanding down or smooth out!
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are my go to sponge for dishes, spills, cleaning the stainless appliances and scrubbing walls after my 3 year old makes a mess. They work great don't leave marks and are so gentle!
Lindsey S.
Fort Mohave, AZ
These truely are a no scratch pad! But they get the job done with scrubbing dishes. It's like it does all the work for me. It pretty awesome. Plus, they are super durable and don't disintegrate like most sponges do after a touch scrub
Amy W.
You can practically clean anything with these gems. I use these all the time on dishes and my stove top. It removes dried on, stuck on food with a ease. The price is very much affordable.
Kristen S.
We love scotchbrite brand sponges! They've always been long lasting and great for us! We started buying them in bulk and we have had our recent 6-pack for at least 3 months now.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?