BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Priscila F.
Arlington, MA
I use it to do the dishes. I don't remember using a different brand because I really like this one. It does its job, clean the dishes gently without scratching it. I buy it every time and recommend it.
Latasha N.
I really like using these with my Teflon pots and pans. I don't have to worry about scratching my pans and I know I can get them clean. I think these are reasonable in price also and I typically always use this brand.
Mary  B.
Lasts long and does a good job scrubbing the dishes! Can't really ask much of a sponge, but I'm happy with this! Never broken on me, I just replace them when I think they're done. I always buy these!
Marissa E.
Honestly I kind of feel like a sponge is a sponge but at the same time I pretty much get no other brand of sponge. They last a decent amount of time before you need to throw them away.
Sarah P.
Morristown, NJ
These sponges hold up well and don't break down easily even when you use them for a bunch of scrubbing. The bristles are tough enough to remove food from dishes, but don't scratch our pots and pans
Amanda V.
I love these sponges! The only ones I use. I hate when you buy new pans and gets scratched. Thens its all down hill from there. But these sponges are great! Gets the job done and leaves no marks!
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These sponges were great because they were so durable and lasted a long time, they also didn't make scratches on anything, they were kind of expensive in my opinion though, I would recommend.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using these to clean off my pots and pans. Especially if the food ends up drying on them before I have the chance to wash it. These work so well at getting off that tough stuck on food.
Alexa G.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like their multipurpose sponges. I dont have a disnhwasher so we do dishes the old fashioned way and its really good quality. lasts us at least 1 month before having to replace it.
Randi H.
Sunrise, FL
I use these on my non stick surfaces, as well as anything that needs a little extra elbow grease.  They are long lasting and tend not to fall apart or mildew as quickly as the others.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?