BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Natalie H.
Rexburg, ID
These sponges are great. They definitely get food and other stuff off of the dishes and the counters if needed. I love that they are super cheap and I can just buy them at Walmart. The only thing that stinks is literally the sponges! They tend to smell after awhile so you can go through them pretty fast.
Katelyn G.
Quincy, MA
I love these sponges. They help get all of the grit and grime off of my pans. I would use these again and purchase them again. A pro is that they do not scratch my pans and still work just as effectively as other sponge brands. I will definitely be buying again.
Chaura B.
Scoth-Brite is a brand that I use often. It cleans very well without scratching dishes or your expensive pots and pans. Typically I go through sponges quick for sanitary reasons, but this brand is great otherwise.
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
Occasionally, my husband and I will venture off to another brand of sponge or dish cleaning device, however, we always long for these sponges. We always question why we left in the first place. These are more important in my house than toilet paper.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Love having a no scratch sponge to use. This shape is nice to get in corners and really clean well. They hold up nicely and last awhile. These sponges are great for a variety of chores. Definitely a good purchase.
Briana S.
Ludlow, MA
My all-time favorite sponge for washing dishes and absorbing spills! Very reasonable price at Wal-mart. They don't get stinky like lots of other sponges and they scrub off tough food quite well! Will buy again.
Jennifer  P.
I purchase these sponges all the time they are affordable and they don'the scratch my dishes up. I love the multipacks and the range of colors. Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are awesome. They really do their job. I always buy the multipack because I use them for different things. They can be used for dishes, cleaning counters, cleaning the restroom, and scrubbing floors!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
The sponges work great I love that one side does the tough stuff and the other side does the delicate stuff now if I could just get my husband to stop leaving them in the sink they would last a lot longer
Sarah B.
The only thing I didn't like about these is the no scratch side stayed greasy. I had to wash it regularly by itself. Other than that, it did what it said it would
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?