BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Christy N.
Love the dual sides and the shape- it helps you reach all the corners of cups and Tupperware. I buy them at my local drug store. They're effective and affords able- which is all I really need in a sponge.
Ciara A.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great sponges. They don't tear and scratch you pots and pans. I love how long lasing they can be. They are also very affordable and can be purchased anywhere. There's not really a scent to them when using them. I would recommend the brand to anyone.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I get this product for serious build up & they never fail me.i bought them ay stater brothers and I love em. They always break down heavy oil and food build up. They're great and not hard on your nails or fingers. They never scratch your dishes or pans either.
Patricia D.
San Marcos, CA
When I think of a reliable sponge, Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges come to mind.  I always buy this brand when I need sponges to clean my house. I usually buy mine at Target, where they have competitive pricing and a nice selection.
Young C.
Montgomery, AL
Its a sponge..... it does a job... and it has both sides which is soft and rough. It is hard to scratch out the dried food from the dishes. But i use other sponge to do that. If you try to do heavy work with this sponge, soft side might break.
Julie K.
With so many appliances made in a black or stainless steel finish - the need to purchase products that will not scratch is greater than ever. Bought this sponge to do some heavy scrubbing on a product that shows the tiniest marks. Did the hard work without a single scratch!!! Love these sponges!
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
I use this on my more difficult to clean items. They are cheap, and they get the job done. The cons are if you don't get all the water or soap out they do begin to smell, but luckily they are cheap enough you can toss them and get new ones easily.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Good as far as sponges goes. I took off one star because sponges are alway something I never keep for more than a few weeks and this one is a little expensive tango through its so fast. Works good on dishes and countertops for a non scratching kind.
Allison R.
Rexburg, ID
Love this sponge. I know I know it is just a sponge but I works really well ! It does start to smell after a while and I will just throw it away and get a new one . They are inexpensive so not to hard to buy and when you buy in bulk even better!
Brooke H.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Grew up on scotch brite sponges. If it's not scotchbrite it's not right! These sponges last long and can withstand the toughest of grit. I use them in my kitchen and bathroom (obviously not the same sponge)... but they are handy and trusty.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?