BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Makayla E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love scotch brute no scratch scrubbers I use non stick pans sometimes when my kids lake something they tend to let food burn to pan I used to have to let them soak over night but not with mono scratch 1scotch brite put pan in sink in water one to two minutes scrub pan good asnewno scratches
Takarra H.
I love this brand and I am a sponge girl. It's the only thing I wash dishes with and clean my counters with. They may have a small scent at first but I use bleach and dish liquid to clean and it's not a bad smell. I will forever use this!! Buy them at Walmar, local grocery store or target sometimes.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
From scrubbing stuck ons off pots and dishes to scrubbing out tub scum. These pads work wonders! The price and quality are great. They don't fall apart like other sponges I have tried in the past. I will definitely buy more when I run out and will recommend to family and friends.
Jade R.
Schriever, LA
I literally only get these sponges every time that I need some because they work the best. They don't get gross as fast and are very affordable so when they do get gross, I can wash or throw them away. I don't even know the names of any other brands because I only buy this one.
Angela L.
I spend a decent amount of money on nonstick cookware and these are the only sponges I have used for years. They clean effortlessly and do not harm the delicate nonstick surface of my pots at all. They also hold up very well and I even microwave my sponge after each use.
Kaitlyn N.
Murray, KY
These sponges are great for not scratching your dishes! They are effective and aren't too pricy. But I do feel like I have to scrub more than usual when using these. I probably won't buy them again.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best scrubbers around. For washing dishes, using them to distress furniture, and as a scrubber on feet. Trust me they work to soften your feet. There is no scent on these but you should try them.
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Love using this sponges for my T-fal pans. Doesn't scrath dishes or pans. With a bit of soap and water this item will clean all your dishes with out using a lot of product and just let it air dry.
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are usually the most affordable sponges at our store so it's an easy choice to pick them. I like the fact that it curves into your hand. The curve is useful when you are trying to get into the corners of pans. I also like that these don't scratch the pans while using it.
Maria N.
Super reliable brand. This sponge can do a good scrubbing that the other brands cannot hold up to. I always shop for my sponges at Target. When my sponge gets gross or stinky, I move it over to scrub the oven. Even though it's already worn down, these sponges still put in work.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?