BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
the only sponge I use in my house for so many years. I love how long lasting it is and how it soaks up the soap very well and you can go dish after dish with the sponge and it does a great job with removing food and stains all in one. I love the price and I cannot use anything else.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love cleaning with the Scotch-Brite Scrubs! I am a clean freak and they do a wonderful job on many different cleaning jobs in the house. Dishes to cleaning the bathroom and you can cut them to size for whatever you are about to clean. Great for washing dog bowls!
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
super simple sponges, does what you need them to do. i keep mine in my shower caddy at school because i only really wash my coffee mugs and some dishes, but it does what i want it to do. cons obviously hard to dry/travel with. i don't know what the best way to avoid mold is when i only use it a few times a week
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great basic sponges, they last a long time ad hold up well even with lots of scrubbing! I stick them in the microwave for 60 seconds when they start to smell a little sour and then they're as good as new! Great job for wiping up spills on the stove top as well!
Mimi A.
These sponges work so well! I grew up with these sponges — I have never known any other kind. They are very firm and good at getting off those stubborn chunks of food. Also good to use when cleaning the floor! I highly recommend the scotch brite sponges.
Adriana G.
Honolulu, HI
I bought this product at Walmart. I have try to it does help get the grease off the pot and pans. The scent smell very nasty, it had a old smell. The only cons about this sponge is that when you used it you can only used it for a month and it get grimy.
Kvetka S.
These scrubby sponges work very well for an affordable price. I use these sponges for dishes, the dishwasher, pots, pans, sinks, other bathroom surfaces, and more. I haven't experienced any scratches, I think the roughness is just right. The sponges last for a good month to a month and a half. And if you get them in packs, they're great to stock up on. They're easy to rinse off, and don't keep a stench.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use these to clean our dished and my husband just loves them. They smell great and they don't harm our new wood countertops when he cleans them. They also work great when cleaning your stovetop. We purchase them at walmart and we would buy them again.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
I use these for everything, including my lab at work. It multifunctional, which is great because lab surfaces do have many variations and not everything is often compatible. I would recommend this product to any and everyone that ever needs to clean effectively.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these scotch brute multi use sponges for practically everything! From washing dishes, to hand scrubbing floors, to cleaning my tubs—these tend to get the job done better than all other competitors. Not only do they get the job done, they’re also affordable! My family and I try to keep them stocked at all times.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?