BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great basic sponges, they last a long time ad hold up well even with lots of scrubbing! I stick them in the microwave for 60 seconds when they start to smell a little sour and then they're as good as new! Great job for wiping up spills on the stove top as well!
Mimi A.
These sponges work so well! I grew up with these sponges — I have never known any other kind. They are very firm and good at getting off those stubborn chunks of food. Also good to use when cleaning the floor! I highly recommend the scotch brite sponges.
Adriana G.
Honolulu, HI
I bought this product at Walmart. I have try to it does help get the grease off the pot and pans. The scent smell very nasty, it had a old smell. The only cons about this sponge is that when you used it you can only used it for a month and it get grimy.
Kvetka S.
These scrubby sponges work very well for an affordable price. I use these sponges for dishes, the dishwasher, pots, pans, sinks, other bathroom surfaces, and more. I haven't experienced any scratches, I think the roughness is just right. The sponges last for a good month to a month and a half. And if you get them in packs, they're great to stock up on. They're easy to rinse off, and don't keep a stench.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use these to clean our dished and my husband just loves them. They smell great and they don't harm our new wood countertops when he cleans them. They also work great when cleaning your stovetop. We purchase them at walmart and we would buy them again.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
I use these for everything, including my lab at work. It multifunctional, which is great because lab surfaces do have many variations and not everything is often compatible. I would recommend this product to any and everyone that ever needs to clean effectively.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these scotch brute multi use sponges for practically everything! From washing dishes, to hand scrubbing floors, to cleaning my tubs—these tend to get the job done better than all other competitors. Not only do they get the job done, they’re also affordable! My family and I try to keep them stocked at all times.
Janee V.
Bellingham, WA
These sponges are classic. My mother has used these for as long as I can remember and now I use them too. Like the dual sides that can scrub at tougher stuff. They do fall about after a few months but what sponge doesn't? Then I switch them to use for cleaning.
deidre k.
THEY GET THE JOB DONE, THEY ARENT THE PRETTIEST LOOKING SPONGES LOL BUT THEY WORK :) I GET THESE MAINLY WHEN MY OTHER BRAND IS N/A. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM, THEY DO A GREAT JOB & THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE MEANT FO4
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scotch-Brite is my holy grail for scrubbing sponges. Whether it's for the kitchen or the bathroom, it's great value and great quality. It does not damage surfaces but it does scrub dirt/grease/grime off. I love that it has two surfaces, one for tougher jobs and the other for more delicate surfaces.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?