BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
ellie J.
Sacramento
My partner likes this brand for sponges. He is very picky with sponges. As he doesn't want dishes/pots/pans to get scratched. Sponges last long and work well to their purpose.
Diana F.
I hate washing dishes, not going to lie, always have. And at times the dishwasher doesn't do a thorough job at getting rid of stuff stains. These are always my go to when hand washing dishes, gets the job done and doesn't scratch my pots and pans.
Shirley j.
Lafayette
I love this scotch brute because it keeps my pots
Shine
No it is price well
Yes works really good
Walmart department store
Have not smelled it I don't think it has a smell
Yes most definitely because it works for me
Ashley P.
Visalia, CA
My go to sponge for years! Cheap enough to buy in bulk and they last a long time. I use them on dishes as well as cleaning the house or spills. Never disappoint!
Ashley C.
I use these sponges mostly for dishes and other kitchen messes but they can be used anywhere. I love that they have the spongey side as well as a scrubbing side.
Gabrielle B.
Malta, NY
THESE ARE THE BESSSSSSTTTTT SPONGES EVERRRR!! I don't have to replace them every two weeks because they are tough enough for the job and they don't scratch my beautiful pans!!!! I would totally buy this again and I give it a 10/10
Roxanne A.
Belle Chasse, LA
I am a loyal user of the Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges! I am hooked on them from the first time I have used them. The sponges last so longer than any other sponges like them! I have washed the sponges in the washing machine and have used them again and they never fall apart. They are safe to use on most surfaces and I actually use them in the bathroom to clean the tub and basin without the sponges scratching the surfaces!
Kiki K.
These sponge's are tried and true and have been the only ones I will purchase for a good 15 years. They hold soap good, are affordable, do a great job scrubbing off any stuck on food and the sponge itself is the type I like it's got more pores and really works well to cut grease from anything including plastic. That's the trick you see if you want to cut the grease from plastic always use the sponge side not the scrubber side. :)
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
o buy a ton of these. they are great on my non stick pans and china. Never scared to use them on anything. I will definitely be rebuying these, over and over again.
Mily Melsz B.
These specific sponges I believe are the best! Always remember the color blue if every confused. I have tried other scotch-brite sponges but always gone back to the blue ones. I love how these sponges last longer than any other ones and do not break off into pieces. Can be easily cleaned and will not scratch any of your dishes but tough enough to take off any food residue without using a harsh brillo pad.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?