BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family has been using Scotch Brite sponges since I was a kid & when I got married I also trusted the brand name & went for it. I must say I am not disappointed it cleans easily & effectively. It is quiet affordable & lasts really long.

Only thing is sometimes if I doesn't dry it properly at night after doing dishes it starts smelling the morning after so this is a thing that I have learnt that I need to dry it properly everytime I so dishes & keep it in a dey place. It is good for non-stick & ceramics & doesn't scratch as the name suggest. I bought mine from Target Wil definitely be buying these again.

Tip : Disinfect it often in the dishwasher it will increase its usage time.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Scotch-Brite no scratch sponges!! They really stay true to their name, even on my copper cookware!  We go through a lot of sponges at our house and you can never have enough to make sure they stay sanitary and clean.  I would highly recommend this brand if you use a sponge often.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We get these sponges more often than any other kind because they are budget friendly and long lasting and don’t scratch our pots and pans as advertised. I microwave them once a week to make sure bacteria doesn’t build up and I replace it once every month and a half.
Laura A.
Austin, MN
These sponges help me clean my dishes very well. They last for a few weeks. The only thing that I don't like is that they start to smell really funky after a few uses. I'm not sure if its the dish soap or the sponge. But I will continue to buy these sponges and recommend to others.
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
I purchase these pads to protect my favorite pots and pans and they are wonderful. They really don’t scratch my dishes but still manage to get off the stuck-on food. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!
victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been buying these sponges for years and they are really the best. Last a good amount of time. I do tend to change my sponge kind of fast but that’s just my choice but they last a while. I definitely will buy again
Valerie G.
I really enjoy using these sponges because they are gentle but effective on the grease and grim. I would definitely be purchased over and over again. Highly recommend it and I sometimes find them on sale.
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
I love scotch brite, it has been used in my family for many years, this one in particular is very durable and can really put some elbow grease if I have to , and it will not fall apart
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
A sponge is a sponge except when it’s a gross, moldy smelling one. Maybe we’re doing something wrong, but even though we always wring they dry and store them out of the water, our sponges smell awful after only a few days of use. It’s a shame, because we really like the scrubbing side a lot for tough stuff.
Audi W.
I buy the multi purpose non- scratch sponges from scotch- bright. They work on everything and they last a long time. I even cut them up and use them for my lips! Win win!
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?