BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
  • Does this product good to use?2 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family has been using Scotch Brite sponges since I was a kid & when I got married I also trusted the brand name & went for it. I must say I am not disappointed it cleans easily & effectively. It is quiet affordable & lasts really long.

Only thing is sometimes if I doesn't dry it properly at night after doing dishes it starts smelling the morning after so this is a thing that I have learnt that I need to dry it properly everytime I so dishes & keep it in a dey place. It is good for non-stick & ceramics & doesn't scratch as the name suggest. I bought mine from Target Wil definitely be buying these again.

Tip : Disinfect it often in the dishwasher it will increase its usage time.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Scotch-Brite no scratch sponges!! They really stay true to their name, even on my copper cookware!  We go through a lot of sponges at our house and you can never have enough to make sure they stay sanitary and clean.  I would highly recommend this brand if you use a sponge often.
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
This is pretty much the only sponge I’ve ever used. There’s a sponge side and there’s a scrubby side. They’re great for washing dishes and scrubbing floors/bathrooms (use different sponges though)
I also like that they come in a multipack because there’s always extra lying around
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We get these sponges more often than any other kind because they are budget friendly and long lasting and don’t scratch our pots and pans as advertised. I microwave them once a week to make sure bacteria doesn’t build up and I replace it once every month and a half.
Laura A.
Austin
These sponges help me clean my dishes very well. They last for a few weeks. The only thing that I don't like is that they start to smell really funky after a few uses. I'm not sure if its the dish soap or the sponge. But I will continue to buy these sponges and recommend to others.
Ashley  P.
Tacoma , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these sponges daily with my dishes and stove top. The scrubbing pad helps to get rid of tough gunk while still being gentle on my China. I love that they are double sided and I can use the soft side for my wine glasses.
Laura B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love these sponges but I’m the minority in the house that does. The family doesn’t care for the mildew smell that comes along with wet sponges. But I hate dish rags so I’ll always be a sponge girl!
Heidi L.
Crellin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product use it in my kitchen on the stove top in my microwave on my counters add some soap and water to the scratch pad and scrub away last along time and doesn't scratch surfaces
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
I love scotch brite, it has been used in my family for many years, this one in particular is very durable and can really put some elbow grease if I have to , and it will not fall apart
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
A sponge is a sponge except when it’s a gross, moldy smelling one. Maybe we’re doing something wrong, but even though we always wring they dry and store them out of the water, our sponges smell awful after only a few days of use. It’s a shame, because we really like the scrubbing side a lot for tough stuff.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?
nur syazwani syazni b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product good to use?