BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges Value Pack, 6 Pack: For most household surfaces Value pack see more...

• Do these get too soft after a couple of uses? 2 Answers
  • Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?3 Answers
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
We love these scrubby sponges. They aren't too abrasive and can take a beating. We pop these in the microwave daily and send them through the dishwasher at least weekly to keep them as bacteria free as possible. I use them on pots and pans, and dishes before they go through the dishwasher. I also keep a small spray bottle of a 1/2 c of bleach 4 drops of dawn and the rest tap water to spray my sponge after each use. These will last about a month through pretty hard usage in our house. There is no noticeable smell to them when just opened and I've never had a bad one so we keep repurchasing.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Belle Chasse, LA
I am a loyal user of the Scotch-Brite No Scratch Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges! I am hooked on them from the first time I have used them. The sponges last so longer than any other sponges like them! I have washed the sponges in the washing machine and have used them again and they never fall apart. They are safe to use on most surfaces and I actually use them in the bathroom to clean the tub and basin without the sponges scratching the surfaces!
Kiki K.
Kiki K.
These sponge's are tried and true and have been the only ones I will purchase for a good 15 years. They hold soap good, are affordable, do a great job scrubbing off any stuck on food and the sponge itself is the type I like it's got more pores and really works well to cut grease from anything including plastic. That's the trick you see if you want to cut the grease from plastic always use the sponge side not the scrubber side. :)
Mily Melsz B.
Mily Melsz B.
These specific sponges I believe are the best! Always remember the color blue if every confused. I have tried other scotch-brite sponges but always gone back to the blue ones. I love how these sponges last longer than any other ones and do not break off into pieces. Can be easily cleaned and will not scratch any of your dishes but tough enough to take off any food residue without using a harsh brillo pad.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cocoa, FL
I have stainless steel cookware and love having these on hand for dishes. They always perform and I am never left disappointed, and with stainless cookware, has not scratched my stuff at all. Price is fair for a great product. Only con I noticed was when it starts to wear out, it will leave tiny little blue fibers behind. Nothing a quick rinse and a new scrubber can't fix. Highly recommend this product.
Dar T.
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA
These are the perfect sponges for keeping your non-stick pots and pans spotless. They work wonders both inside and outside of your pans, and are miraculous at cleaning baking sheets and trays without damaging the non-stick qualities. I always have a few on hand and pop them in the top rack of my dishwasher during every load to keep them clean and germ-free. They last for weeks even with heavy daily use!
Nicolle N.
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
These are my favorite sponges. The green scrubbing action gets all those tough spots that won't come off otherwise. You can use these sponges anywhere! I use them in the kitchen on dishes and the counters, I use them in the bathroom on the tub, toilet and sink, and I've used them to scrub my floors! They have the heavy duty scrubbing power, without scratching or damaging the surfaces you're scrubbing.
Terra W.
Terra W.
Georgetown, KY
These are my go-to scrub sponges. They don't scratch my nonstick pans and are tough enough to work on my cast-iron. They last a long time, and don't get a weird smell of rinse and squeezed out when finished. They even endure being microwaved a couple minutes once or twice a week to steam the inside of the microwave for cleaning and to kill any lingering germs in the sponge. I don't buy anything else.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I like this sponge; it cleans great and I love that it's double sided. It works well in my cast iron skillets because I can't use steel wool on them. The scratchy side works wonders to get rid of tough baked on food and the sponge to clean it thoroughly. The only con I have is that you have to replace them after about a week and a half. These are very affordable so it's easy to replace.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I mean, they're sponges, so pretty much any will work for most tasks. What I enjoy about these are the color and shape of them, unique and cute. I actually was able to use one of the ones in the pack for a unique purpose: exfoliation on dry skin. I used the dry sponge, porous side against skin, to exfoliate. It worked well, no adverse reaction, and was a very cheap option for the job!
Ziphora D.
Ziphora D.
Because it's not scratch, it is safe to use on pans?
lorine b.
lorine b.
Do these get too soft after a couple of uses?