Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Melissa R.
I use these sponges not just for dishes but for most of my cleaning purposes. I love using it in the bathtubs , sinks and stove tops.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Great for cleaning off counter tops, stoves, baked on and old grease. Just pair it with a good quality dishwashing soap or all purpose cleaner and you've got the job done. Perfect for washing older dishes and newly dirty dishes!
Michele P.
É uma esponja indicada para limpar paredes utilizando apenas água.
A principio , achei que era só marketing, mas resolvi testar.
Juro, molhei a esponja, apertei para tirar o excesso de água, passei a parte branca na área a ser limpa e dei o acabamento com a parte azul. Ela removeu todas as marcas, inclusive os riscos que pareciam mais impregnados, sem desbotar / manchar / estragar a pintura da parede.
Achei uma ótima dica para a rotina doméstica.
A esponja é indicada inclusive para marcas de caneta e giz de cera, boa saída para as mamães.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I love these little scrubies for my stove! They get off all the gunk that splashes on it right off. Always buy them when i go to the store.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Works wonders. I am glad I found these. Everyone should have some at home. They are a life saver.
Adrienne B.
Great for getting the dishes clean! Not having a dishwasher in my apt makes having a good soap and a good sponge crucial to dish washing! A great brand that will last through many washes!
Devapriya M.
Dubai
Have been using this sponge for years now. I love this one. Have tried many sponges but I end up coming back to this one. Very affordable. Recommended.
Suzanna E.
Brevard
Good sponges however I don't feel they last very long. I bought my sponges at target and the price is decent. Pros you get a good amount of sponges, cons they break up fairly quickly.
Marcy S.
I always love these because they hold a lot of soap without running out, they are good for dishes and just for wiping counters!