Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Melissa R.
I use these sponges not just for dishes but for most of my cleaning purposes. I love using it in the bathtubs , sinks and stove tops.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Great for cleaning off counter tops, stoves, baked on and old grease. Just pair it with a good quality dishwashing soap or all purpose cleaner and you've got the job done. Perfect for washing older dishes and newly dirty dishes!
Michele P.
É uma esponja indicada para limpar paredes utilizando apenas água.
A principio , achei que era só marketing, mas resolvi testar.
Juro, molhei a esponja, apertei para tirar o excesso de água, passei a parte branca na área a ser limpa e dei o acabamento com a parte azul. Ela removeu todas as marcas, inclusive os riscos que pareciam mais impregnados, sem desbotar / manchar / estragar a pintura da parede.
Achei uma ótima dica para a rotina doméstica.
A esponja é indicada inclusive para marcas de caneta e giz de cera, boa saída para as mamães.
Adrienne B.
Great for getting the dishes clean! Not having a dishwasher in my apt makes having a good soap and a good sponge crucial to dish washing! A great brand that will last through many washes!
Devapriya M.
Dubai
Have been using this sponge for years now. I love this one. Have tried many sponges but I end up coming back to this one. Very affordable. Recommended.
Suzanna E.
Brevard
Good sponges however I don't feel they last very long. I bought my sponges at target and the price is decent. Pros you get a good amount of sponges, cons they break up fairly quickly.
Marcy S.
I always love these because they hold a lot of soap without running out, they are good for dishes and just for wiping counters!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Best sponges! They are durable without scratching your pans. It's such a good price for 3 amazing sponges! They are so tough when put against hard scrubbing and stuck on grease. It has no smell which is something I appreciate! I would buy these again and again.
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I give these sponges a 3 only because they don't last very long. They work really good at first but after like a week they aren't any good. I have a big family and that means doing lots of dishes and it's hard when your sponge doesn't hold up it's end of the bargain. They aren't that expensive so maybe that's why.
Reann D.
 I love the sponges!  They not only clean pots and pans well they also clean utensils and plates and bowls also. I will always buy this brand and sponge