Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Kindle H.
Anchorage
These scrubbing pads are great! They don't scratch up my teflon pans or the paint off of my nice China, but they still get the food off the dishes in no time.
Jess C.
manitoba
These work really well.. they won't scratch your pots and they last along time.. I also find they don't fall apart
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this on my dishes it doesn't really scratch them and it lasts very long. This sponge is very easy to use.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I love these little scrubies for my stove! They get off all the gunk that splashes on it right off. Always buy them when i go to the store.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Works wonders. I am glad I found these. Everyone should have some at home. They are a life saver.
Adrienne B.
Great for getting the dishes clean! Not having a dishwasher in my apt makes having a good soap and a good sponge crucial to dish washing! A great brand that will last through many washes!
Devapriya M.
Dubai
Have been using this sponge for years now. I love this one. Have tried many sponges but I end up coming back to this one. Very affordable. Recommended.
Suzanna E.
Brevard
Good sponges however I don't feel they last very long. I bought my sponges at target and the price is decent. Pros you get a good amount of sponges, cons they break up fairly quickly.
Marcy S.
I always love these because they hold a lot of soap without running out, they are good for dishes and just for wiping counters!