Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Valeria U.
Great product. Not a sigle scratch from these! And of course at a great price, especially in this presentation!
Faathima Z.
Al Ain
It makes it so easy to remove tough stains with minimum effort and damage to utensils...very handy for removing rust as well
juanita k.
scotch-brite is my go to for all cleaning from doing the dishes to scrubbing messes on floors and walls, they clean so well
Christina D.
Berry, AL
This is such a great sponge,it doesn't break apart as soon as you put it in the water and is just a really great to have.
Patti B.
Danbury, CT
Like these and always my first choice. Good value for the price. Would highly recommend.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
These sponges hold up the longest without falling apart or destroying pots and pans. I absolutely love the variety they come in and the price on them is also amazing!
Megan W.
Portland, OR
I mean they're sponges, what is there to say about them? These work great at getting baked on messes off without scratching.
Dayana C.
It is one of my favorites because we use it very much at home. Is the one that we buy more followed is very soft. Apart from that it removes very well the dirty
delese t.
Conway, SC
always loved using these sponges. cleans dishes well when I can't fit all of them in my dishwasher. definitely recommend, plus it's they're easy on the wallet too, if that matters?
Ashlynn E.
Best multi-use sponges! I use them for cleaning throughout my whole home. Especially great for bathtubs and dishes! (Just not the same sponge 😉)