Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I love these little scrubies for my stove! They get off all the gunk that splashes on it right off. Always buy them when i go to the store.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Works wonders. I am glad I found these. Everyone should have some at home. They are a life saver.
Adrienne B.
Great for getting the dishes clean! Not having a dishwasher in my apt makes having a good soap and a good sponge crucial to dish washing! A great brand that will last through many washes!
Marcy S.
I always love these because they hold a lot of soap without running out, they are good for dishes and just for wiping counters!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Best sponges! They are durable without scratching your pans. It's such a good price for 3 amazing sponges! They are so tough when put against hard scrubbing and stuck on grease. It has no smell which is something I appreciate! I would buy these again and again.
Reann D.
 I love the sponges!  They not only clean pots and pans well they also clean utensils and plates and bowls also. I will always buy this brand and sponge
Brittany G.
The Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges are perfect for any type of cleaning.  Both sides work for different needs.  They are unscented and usually the best value sponge at the store. They can take a toll on non-stick pans, however, so do be gentle.
Alexandra F.
Treasure Is, FL
I Always use scotch-brite for sponges, they are durable and don't tear down easily like some other brands I've tried and it has a good price. I definitely think the value is great! I would recommend to anyone
Amanda H.
lawton, OK
No stain is too powerful with these double sided fighters. I love that it doesnt take much elbow grease at all