Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

kendra s.
These work really well on grease and cooked on food that has been sitting for a while. If you are looking for a great sponge and have a lot of greasy dishes this is for you!
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
I always stack up on these for our home. Great product that has so many purposes. Use it in the kitchen, floors and wall of your home. If there's a big mess on the stove I know this will clean it up.
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Scotch Brute Multi Purpose scrub sponge is a staple in my house and I always keep some on hand by my sink. They are great at getting off those hard stuck on pieces of food!
Damaris O.
ocala, FL
Love this brand of sponges!! It doesn't waste soap as quickly because it makes a lot of bubbles. They also last a very long time. Definitely recommend this brand to everyone.
Leah R.
Freeport, FL
These are the only sponges I buy to wash my dishes! We do not own a dishwasher so hand washing is the only way to clean our dishes. These last a while without crumbling.
Ava T.
East Weymouth, MA
Good cleaning sponge ,,doesn't fall apart. Doesn't cost a lot you can find these at all stores. I don't know what more I can say it's a good cleaning sponge for dishes.
britt c.
Roanoke, VA
These little sponges last for a long time dont fall apart like other ones do...i use them for everything...dishes and cleaning the house and still they stay in tack
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
The one sided scrubber is awesome. They last a long time. They're affordable and available at most retailers. I don't think I've ever used any other type of sponge.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
Great, bought the large pack at Costco. They last longer than most and I love the tough side for the heavier scrubbing. Where most sponges break, these can take it.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Holds up through the toughest stuck on food. Highly effective. Not sure what else to expect from a sponge. Good price for good quality. I usually get mine at out local walmart. I would recommend this to others