Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Melinda D.
San Benito, TX
I cook everyday and always have food stuck on pans and this is the only sponge that gets it off without me having to scrape at it with my fingernails (gross!) It's a lifesaver and a timesaver for sure!
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I love all of the Scotch Brite sponges and they are the only ones I buy. They are readily available and the price is very fair. They last a long time and I always have plenty of sponges on hand.
Daisy G.
Victorville, CA
I wouldn't trade these sponges for anything in the world!! They along with the dawn get the job done. A soft side for delicates and scrubber for stick on stuff.. I use them EVERYWHERE!!!
Tiffany M.
Wills Point, TX
Great for the job it does. Has a sponge side and a scrubby side. Can wash it in the dishwasher when it gets gross and disinfect in the microwave for 30 seconds. I use it every day.
Karly H.
Are use these to clean everything from dishes to my shower to tough floor messes! These are my go to sponges for The messes in my life, which are numerous now with a cute little baby!
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
these are useful sponges to keep in your kitchen for dishwashing or surface cleaning. soft on one side and rough on the other, versatile for all your different dishes and grime levels
Jacqueline M.
They get off dried on food and are great for cleaning counters, showers, and floors. Very reasonably priced, honestly that's why I bought them. The quality well exceeds the price as they last for a while.
Great price for quantity. Hold up well even with all the pan scrubbing. I don't care for the fact that no matter how well I rinse them/squeeze them out they always end up smelly!! Even with dunking them in a bleach solution...
Brittany W.
San Marcos, CA
Always had these in my household for as long as I can remember. Affordable, durable and work well. They're so inexpensive you just toss 'em once they're done. Bright fun colors too!
Lissette L.
Clute, TX
I wasn't a big fan of these sponges. I hand wash all my dishes and it seems like this one starts smelling ugly after a few days. I've used cheaper sponges that lasted me longer.