Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Alyssa H.
Milan , OH
Scotch Brute Multi Purpose scrub sponge is a staple in my house and I always keep some on hand by my sink. They are great at getting off those hard stuck on pieces of food!
britt c.
Roanoke, VA
These little sponges last for a long time dont fall apart like other ones do...i use them for everything...dishes and cleaning the house and still they stay in tack
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
The one sided scrubber is awesome. They last a long time. They're affordable and available at most retailers. I don't think I've ever used any other type of sponge.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
Great, bought the large pack at Costco. They last longer than most and I love the tough side for the heavier scrubbing. Where most sponges break, these can take it.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Holds up through the toughest stuck on food. Highly effective. Not sure what else to expect from a sponge. Good price for good quality. I usually get mine at out local walmart. I would recommend this to others
Cherie D.
Plant City, FL
Scotch brite sponges work well on skillets that have food stuck to them after cooking. These sponges are non-abrasive and reasonably priced, so they're easy to replace.
Erica S.
Fayetteville, GA
Love these Scotch Brite Multi-purpose scrub sponges. Great for cleaning dishes, cleaning grout, shower walls, tile floors. These sponges are very durable, last through many uses, and are of great value. Would definitely purchase again, Love that I can buy in multi-packs!
Erin P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use these to clean dishes, they work very well getting any caked on mess with the scruffy green side. And they last a good long time. I just throw mine in the dishwasher every two days to disinfect them.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I've been using this sponge since I met people. Great product, good durability and good price. This one for stainless utensils had never seen. I think it's great too. I want to try.
Jes Paolo d.
My husband refuses to use anything but these. Every time I buy something he different he complains about it lol. So I just buy them, I dont have any complaints about them hey work fine so I will pick and choose my battles haha. Less 1 star because on first few uses, the yellow coloring always comes off which kind of makes me wonder what kind of dyes are in the sponge and is that good for the fact that My family eats off the dishes I just washed with that yellow dye shedding sponge?