Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8)
Great price for quantity. Hold up well even with all the pan scrubbing. I don't care for the fact that no matter how well I rinse them/squeeze them out they always end up smelly!! Even with dunking them in a bleach solution...
Tiffany M.
Wills Point, TX
Great for the job it does. Has a sponge side and a scrubby side. Can wash it in the dishwasher when it gets gross and disinfect in the microwave for 30 seconds. I use it every day.
Brittany W.
San Marcos, CA
Always had these in my household for as long as I can remember. Affordable, durable and work well. They're so inexpensive you just toss 'em once they're done. Bright fun colors too!
Lissette L.
Clute, TX
I wasn't a big fan of these sponges. I hand wash all my dishes and it seems like this one starts smelling ugly after a few days. I've used cheaper sponges that lasted me longer.
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
The multipurpose sponge cleans anything and everything! it gets all of the dirt, grease, and grime off of the dishes. They work great multiple times and can just be rinsed off.
kendra s.
These work really well on grease and cooked on food that has been sitting for a while. If you are looking for a great sponge and have a lot of greasy dishes this is for you!
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
I always stack up on these for our home. Great product that has so many purposes. Use it in the kitchen, floors and wall of your home. If there's a big mess on the stove I know this will clean it up.
Damaris O.
ocala, FL
Love this brand of sponges!! It doesn't waste soap as quickly because it makes a lot of bubbles. They also last a very long time. Definitely recommend this brand to everyone.
Leah R.
Freeport , FL
These are the only sponges I buy to wash my dishes! We do not own a dishwasher so hand washing is the only way to clean our dishes. These last a while without crumbling.
Ava T.
East Weymouth, MA
Good cleaning sponge ,,doesn't fall apart. Doesn't cost a lot you can find these at all stores. I don't know what more I can say it's a good cleaning sponge for dishes.