Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

gisselle g.
they are really good my mom uses that brand and they actually scrub good. they last long but when they are use a lot they kind of get small they are defensively effective. is good in a good price .
Alicia T.
Allentown, PA
This among his soft and durable, the only downfall is after a coiple uses the scrubbing side no longer works as well as the first use so you have to resort to other scrubbers to get your dishes clean.
Danay E.
Crestview, FL
I have been using these sponges for what seems like ages and here is why. They are tough on anything you need to wash, and very delicate enough to use with my teflon and porcelain pans.
Joana L.
I have always bought these, but that is only because they are the only brand i see. The otbers are too expensive and these come in bigger packs. They come in bigger packs but they last less. I dont have a dishwasher so k have to handwash all dishes and these dont last long.
Berkeley  H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are good for a variety of purposes. I use them for cleaning my bathroom. But I also use them for cleaning the dishes. They have really great absorption and a nice scrubbing side to really clean any surface.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
These are the only sponges I buy. Mostly because they don't deteriorate as quickly as others. I feel they get the job done and the price is just right! I can often find coupons to make them cheaper!
Jessica R.
These sponges did the job! The abrasive side is great for pans or plates that have the stuck on food and need an extra scrub. They are heavy duty and do the trick. I'd definitely buy these again.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Inexpensive with a nice grip this product is perfect for moms who tend to do a lot of dishes. This product requires less effort compared to other sponges in order to get the job done. I would recommend this to anybody who washes dishes by hand.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Very useful. Doesn't take much and then you have to use a new one. It's a good price. It doesn't really have a scent but it's really nice. I bought mine at Walmart. And it's the only one I buy.
Paige S.
Great value, scrubs that stuck on food from the 3 day dish that you keep soaking and forgetting. Works well for multi-purpose cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen. This sponge can do it all.