Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Stephanie S.
Binbrook, ON
I keep a pack of these sponges in the house for bathroom duty. The dual sides help get rid of stubborn residue and they make short work of dirty jobs.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC
Great, long lasting sponges that I use every day to wash my dishes. I love this brand and will continue to use it. Great price and they last forever!
It's hard to find good sponges, but since I use this, I'm happy, I would not change to another, because I know that this gives me everything I need
Katherine B.
I use it daily, it's very efficient with all my dishes and it doesn't damage iron stuffs wich make sure a long lasting for crockering and cuttery.
Melanie F.
Son muy buenos, la esponja dura bastante tiempo, la rejilla fina y la gruesa tienen muy buena calidad, sacan la suciedad sin hacer mucho esfuerzo
Mariana Q.
resolve todo e qualquer problema é uma boa marca. muito efetivo, limpa tudo que voce quiser, ruim por que desfaz na mao, bom preço e qualidade
Jennifer R.
Aldergrove, BC
These are awesome sponges, they last a long time and you can get almost anything clean with them. I would recommend anyone use these sponges.
Daisy P.
me fascinan lo útiles que son estas esponjas, su eficiencia para la limpieza del hogar hacen que ahorre tiempo y mi casa se vea super limpia
Julia L.
Scotch brite is a par of my life since I can't remember. It's something that I trust and I don't even think about getting another brand.
Luciano G.
São Gonçalo
Eu sempre compro este produto ele é muito bom, Pena que dura Tão Pouco, Mais eu sempre compro um estoque para ficar com bastante em casa.