Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Jennifer J.
I use these for dishes but my favorite is for the counter. I use it to get off hard stuck on messes making it much easier to get clean with less elbow grease.
Joyce M.
This had been the trusted brand for sponges that my family has used for years. When you say sponges, this brand immediately comes to mind. Definitely reliable.
Amanda O.
Excellent cleaners. They are really easy to get and absolutely affordable. They removed grease in te wink of an eye from all my dishes. Loyal consumer here!
Ananya C.
It's a pack of sponges - there isn't a whole lot of difference between brands. This is a decent enough pack of sponges to clean dishes and whatever else.
Devapriya M.
Dubai
Have been using this sponge for years now. I love this one. Have tried many sponges but I end up coming back to this one. Very affordable. Recommended.
Stephanie S.
Binbrook, ON
I keep a pack of these sponges in the house for bathroom duty. The dual sides help get rid of stubborn residue and they make short work of dirty jobs.
Reann D.
 I love the sponges!  They not only clean pots and pans well they also clean utensils and plates and bowls also. I will always buy this brand and sponge
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC
Great, long lasting sponges that I use every day to wash my dishes. I love this brand and will continue to use it. Great price and they last forever!
Katherine B.
I use it daily, it's very efficient with all my dishes and it doesn't damage iron stuffs wich make sure a long lasting for crockering and cuttery.
It's hard to find good sponges, but since I use this, I'm happy, I would not change to another, because I know that this gives me everything I need