Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Berkeley  H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are good for a variety of purposes. I use them for cleaning my bathroom. But I also use them for cleaning the dishes. They have really great absorption and a nice scrubbing side to really clean any surface.
Joana L.
I have always bought these, but that is only because they are the only brand i see. The otbers are too expensive and these come in bigger packs. They come in bigger packs but they last less. I dont have a dishwasher so k have to handwash all dishes and these dont last long.
Jessica R.
These sponges did the job! The abrasive side is great for pans or plates that have the stuck on food and need an extra scrub. They are heavy duty and do the trick. I'd definitely buy these again.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
These are the only sponges I buy. Mostly because they don't deteriorate as quickly as others. I feel they get the job done and the price is just right! I can often find coupons to make them cheaper!
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Inexpensive with a nice grip this product is perfect for moms who tend to do a lot of dishes. This product requires less effort compared to other sponges in order to get the job done. I would recommend this to anybody who washes dishes by hand.
Paige S.
Great value, scrubs that stuck on food from the 3 day dish that you keep soaking and forgetting. Works well for multi-purpose cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen. This sponge can do it all.
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I love all of the Scotch Brite sponges and they are the only ones I buy. They are readily available and the price is very fair. They last a long time and I always have plenty of sponges on hand.
Melinda D.
San Benito, TX
I cook everyday and always have food stuck on pans and this is the only sponge that gets it off without me having to scrape at it with my fingernails (gross!) It's a lifesaver and a timesaver for sure!
Daisy G.
Victorville, CA
I wouldn't trade these sponges for anything in the world!! They along with the dawn get the job done. A soft side for delicates and scrubber for stick on stuff.. I use them EVERYWHERE!!!
Tiffany M.
Wills Point, TX
Great for the job it does. Has a sponge side and a scrubby side. Can wash it in the dishwasher when it gets gross and disinfect in the microwave for 30 seconds. I use it every day.