Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

beka m.
Bessemer, AL
scotch-brite is my go to sponge! they are always sturdy and hold up awhile without getting too gross. i do regularly clean or replace them however. they're very effective and i would also buy this brand for my dishes.
Alexandra F.
St Petersburg, FL
I Always use scotch-brite for sponges, they are durable and don't tear down easily like some other brands I've tried and it has a good price. I definitely think the value is great! I would recommend to anyone
Jessica C.
Greenbelt, MD
I literally use these everyday no second cheap sponge will work. I will buy from grocery store to target. Doesn't scratch my non stick at all. Last a longtime for a family of 7. This is my go to no other
Jakara J.
Winchester, VA
I use these for so many different thing. They're a great price, not too expensive and they work good. You don't have to put in a lot of elbow work, I'll be buying again and I would recommend this to others.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I've tried every other sponge and these are the best. They hold up the longest and when they start to smell funny I just toss them into the dishwasher. They always last three times through the dishwasher.
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
Wow sponges are great! Takes wear and tear and still cleans my dishes like it's suppose to! I mean what else could you possibly want from a product that was designed to do just that. 10/10 would buy again.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Great sponges for dishwashing or cleaning around the house. Very cheap price for quality.. I've been purchasing this brand for many years and will continue to purchase. I do recommend this to other users
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is the only brand of sponge I purchase and have been buying them for over 20 years. I always just buy the standard green and yellow ones. They are affordable, hold up well and great for cleaning.
renee b.
Nokomis, IL
This is a perfect all-purpose sponge I use it for dishes I have another I use for cleaning out the sinks it is a great alternative to using Dish Rags the sponge doesn't leave the nasty smell behind
Danay E.
Crestview, FL
I have been using these sponges for what seems like ages and here is why. They are tough on anything you need to wash, and very delicate enough to use with my teflon and porcelain pans.