Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Daneasha B.
Brampton, OH
These sponges last long and it serves as a multi purpose sponge so i use it all over the house. Im never disappointed with this company and its a good value especially when you find it on sale.
heena s.
i have always been a user of scotch bright. it is a great scrubber and does not feel hard on skin. best part is it is super economical and pure value for money. it gives you the perfect desired cleaning without using much force. would highly recommend to others .
Ezgi k.
The only sponge I use in my house they go very long time very durable cleans even the tougest stuck food on pots or plates!! I keep going back to this sponge I recommend it to all households!!
Hannah C.
I absolutely adore Scotch brite multi purpose scrub sponge , i bought his at my local supermarket in my hometown at a very affordable price , and for the great job it does t is worth it. I do find you need to wet the area as well as th sponge to get abetter result
ivonncris v.
San Cristobal
Its a great sponge, take care of my nails and its so inexpensive, i can find it in any store in my country, i always buy it in Supermercados nacional in Dominican Republic. they have so much diversity in their products, and of course i will buy it everytime.
Luis M.
como olvidar esta marca y estos productos son bueno para el uso de lavar y limpiar, todo queda sin manchas y bueno como explicarlo, de verdad todos lo tienen que probar es un basico que todo mundo tiene que tener en su casa si no como pueden vivir sin esto.
Jodie S.
Missoula, Mt
I just love scotch brite for cleaning tough stains or just gently cleaning pots and pans. These sponges are great forever what you need them for. I buy them at Walmart but have seen them at many stores. I definitly would recommend them to any one!
Aya A.
These sponges work well! I've used them more than once. They aren't too pricey, which is nice! One sponge lasts pretty long so I don't have to keep replacing them, and the pack of eight lasts even longer! I would recommend this product to others
Sara L.
They aren't anything special, but the price is right. I put them in the washing machine to sanitize them. The scrubber is pretty decent. No name brands work equally well. Probably wouldn't buy them again.
Rosie M.
I could use these to clean pretty much all stains and messes made anywhere in the house. And you could use them for a while (if you take good care of them). But its good to change them every other week.