Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Janet H.
Las choapas
It's really good and resistant. It's the only brand of sponges I bug because well, in my family its like the trusted brand. I don't like it when it's old but, it's normal cause it's old! Haha. It's not expensive so, yes, I recommend it :)
Karla S.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love scotch brite products! They are often on sale and I 've found coupons too! I buy them at Walmart, so the price is already great. They work really well and I toss them in the dishwasher occasionally to keep them germ free
Katie L.
My regular go-to sponge. Has two sides, one for serious scrubbing and one for delicate cleaning that would not scratch up the dish surface.  I find that I have to replace them quite often as nasty leftover sometimes get stuck and it is hard to sanitize it.  If used for too long, it does stink!
ELBA G.
I LOVE IT. DON'T SCRATCH THE TEFLON. HAVE AN EASY WAY TO HANDLE.
BREAK WITH CONSTANT USE IN THE DIVISION OF THE SPONGE.
I BUY IT IN SUPERMARKET OR A PHARMACY.
HAVE A NICE SCENT IS YOU KEEP IT CLEAN AND AND IN SOMEWHERE TO STAY FOR LONG DRY.
YES I BUILD BUY IT AGAIN.
Jdroid T.
Poderosa hermmanienta a la hora de querer remover el mugre en nuestras vajillas o paredes con baldosin ya que esta diseñeda para ser abrasiva con el mugr mas no con tus manos, solo hay que saber el detergente que la haga explotar todo su potencial.
Kristalle M.
Calgary, AB
Its the original sponge in my opinion and a good reason why. It is just the only sponge I have ever used in my kitchen and i have never found a reason to change or try another brand. It works exactly how it should and the scrubbing part works well on stuck on foods.
Anamika P.
Its been there ever since the starting of time in my house. Honestly no one in my house has made an effort to change the sponges instead we have always used the same scotch brand to do our dishes. Its effective , long lasting, durable and cheap. The best for consumer demands.
Stephanie W.
Toronto
Really scrubs well to clean anything. Actually any of the sponges from this brand do very well as they are strong, hold up well and most do not scratch whether they specifically say they don't or not.
Adele B.
Airdrie, AB
I usually use the dishwasher but there are some items where its easier to wash by hand. These sponges last long and get the job done. You don't have to put too much effort when scrubbing pots.
Shivani P.
It is the best product in the market... there is no other product which can beat it.... it is the best... cleaning is effective... bought it from a local store... amazed with the results