Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Darrian W.
Lenexa, KS
Cheap and they get the job done! They usually last a long time too which is a big plus.
Allie B.
Waterford , CT
My favorite sponge to wash dishes! Great price and doesn't fall apart like other brands
Sarah B.
Columbus, OH
Good affordable sponges. Been using since I was little. It's what my parent uses to use
Paula O.
San Francisco, CA
Effective and do the job! Long lasting after many washes! A staple in my kitchen sink.
magdalena C.
Leland, NC
This sponges is no good after the a some issues smell nasty I don't like no recommended
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I use these sponges regularly. They are durable and you can't go wrong with the price!
Emily h.
These are the only sponges we have ever used in my house! They really get the job done.
Jill H.
These are my everyday sponges. They are great for just about everything in the kitchen.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
This has always been my sponge of choice. They last pretty long with out falling apart.
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
The only brand I use, majority of the time..works great a d long lasting. Great sponge.