Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Robyn Z.
Raleigh, NC
Great price, makes doing dishes easy. I also use these to clean the kitchen and bathroom
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
My favorite sponge cleansers!!! Makes a whole lot of bubnles and the scrubber is great!!!
Emily h.
These are the only sponges we have ever used in my house! They really get the job done.
Ashlynn M.
I love my scotch Brite multi purpose scrub sponge!!! I use them for everything to clean
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
The only brand I use, majority of the time..works great a d long lasting. Great sponge.
Jill H.
These are my everyday sponges. They are great for just about everything in the kitchen.
Paula O.
San Francisco, CA
Effective and do the job! Long lasting after many washes! A staple in my kitchen sink.
Sarah B.
Columbus, OH
Good affordable sponges. Been using since I was little. It's what my parent uses to use
magdalena C.
Leland, NC
This sponges is no good after the a some issues smell nasty I don't like no recommended
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I use these sponges regularly. They are durable and you can't go wrong with the price!