Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR
Scotch - brite alway gets the job done from my kitchen to my bathroom i highly recommend
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
My favorite sponge cleansers!!! Makes a whole lot of bubnles and the scrubber is great!!!
Robyn Z.
Raleigh, NC
Great price, makes doing dishes easy. I also use these to clean the kitchen and bathroom
shannon R.
My family uses these sponges daily in our household. We use them on just about everything
Samantha J.
Mooresville, NC
Works good I use these on a daily basis and I guess they get the job done decent product
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Love these! They work on multiple surfaces and definitely hold up through multiple uses.
Patti B.
Danbury, CT
Like these and always my first choice. Good value for the price. Would highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY
These sponges work very well & clean my dishes very good. It is not a pricey item at all.
Dianne B.
Works great and not too expensive. Always buy them in bulk since they are so disposable.
Ashlynn M.
I love my scotch Brite multi purpose scrub sponge!!! I use them for everything to clean