Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Janet A.
Mission, TX
I use this product and it does scrub off all the food from the dishes. I recommend these sponges.
Lesa J.
Hazel Green, AL
It cleans without leaving marks in whatever you are trying to clean.It also leaves a great shine
Christina R.
Michigan city, IN
Best pads out there and only ones I but in this brand and thus brand only. I'm hooked and stuck
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
I use these sponges for everything, dishes, cleaning you name it. They hold up pretty well too.
Nubia Y.
Enigma, GA
Estas son las esponjas para lavar trastes que yo siempre uso y no maltratan para nada las manos
Jesset Grace L.
Castaic, CA
Ot did clean my dirty pots very well. I love this product and will recommend this to everybody.
Sonia A.
Lakeside, CA
This multi-purpose sponge is wonderful does not scratch my frets and lasts a lot I recommend it
Carolyn R.
Troy, NC
I buy the pink non scratch sponges. I love that they don't scratch my pans when cleaning them.
Claudia G.
the best sponges in the business, have used these ever since i was small. my mom used them too
Sarah B.
Boone, NC
Trusty always use. Love them. Clean well. Perfect price. Always go back to after trying others.