Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Ashley T.
Detroit, MI
These sponges are great, the scrubby part lasts the longest of any other sponge brand I've tried and they don't start to rip apart like some other brands I've tried either overall the only doing brand I will use
Brenna M.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges are great in the kichen. They work well. However, I tend to prefer scrub brushes with handles that I can throw in the dishwasher to clean. They definitely don't leave a smell behind, but just not something I would use on an everyday basis.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
scotch-brite is my go to sponge! they are always sturdy and hold up awhile without getting too gross. i do regularly clean or replace them however. they're very effective and i would also buy this brand for my dishes.
Jessica C.
Greenbelt, MD
I literally use these everyday no second cheap sponge will work. I will buy from grocery store to target. Doesn't scratch my non stick at all. Last a longtime for a family of 7. This is my go to no other
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Great sponges for dishwashing or cleaning around the house. Very cheap price for quality.. I've been purchasing this brand for many years and will continue to purchase. I do recommend this to other users
Danay E.
Crestview, FL
I have been using these sponges for what seems like ages and here is why. They are tough on anything you need to wash, and very delicate enough to use with my teflon and porcelain pans.
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is the only brand of sponge I purchase and have been buying them for over 20 years. I always just buy the standard green and yellow ones. They are affordable, hold up well and great for cleaning.
renee b.
Nokomis, IL
This is a perfect all-purpose sponge I use it for dishes I have another I use for cleaning out the sinks it is a great alternative to using Dish Rags the sponge doesn't leave the nasty smell behind
gisselle g.
they are really good my mom uses that brand and they actually scrub good. they last long but when they are use a lot they kind of get small they are defensively effective. is good in a good price .
Alicia T.
Allentown, PA
This among his soft and durable, the only downfall is after a coiple uses the scrubbing side no longer works as well as the first use so you have to resort to other scrubbers to get your dishes clean.