Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Karen A.
Burlington , WA
Love that it comes in a multi pack. Works well for scrubbing pots and pans, washing regular dishes and wiping countertops. I always rinse after use and let dry to increase longevity. Also can be sanitized which is great!
Cristina E.
Patterson, CA
I like using these sponges but I always have to throw them away before they get old because of them smelling. I squeeze the excess water out after use and they still end up smelling. And then I go buy more, I never learn!
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Love these for cleaning counters, dishes, spot cleaning the floor, and tables. They work well. I just am weird about scent and have to throw them out often because I don't like that they get smelly after a short time.
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS
These are the flat, green sponges with nothing else attached. I use them to wash dishes and wipe down countertops. You can nuke them in the microwave to sanitize them. I have a separate stash of these to scrub the tub down. Affordable and useful!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Nothing to complain about with this set of sponges. The price is good and they certainly get the job done. Available at most stores and they are a good value. I purchase this brand faithfully and would recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Always keep these in stock at home. Great for washing dishes and cleaning around the kitchen. I toss mine in the dishwasher with every load and it is always nice and fresh. This helps lengthen the life of the sponge.
Lara W.
These work good but do not last for long. I think you get a good value for the price and they are easy to use. They tend to stink after a while because of the bacteria and build up. I do think I would buy again.
Ashley T.
Detroit, MI
These sponges are great, the scrubby part lasts the longest of any other sponge brand I've tried and they don't start to rip apart like some other brands I've tried either overall the only doing brand I will use
Lisa S.
Del Valle, TX
I prefer to use this for washing dishes instead of a sponge. They are coarse enough to clean dishes without scratching them. The pads are also big enough to where I can cut them in half getting double the pads. I also understand the pads to scrub the bathtub and to clean the stove and counters.
Brenna M.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges are great in the kichen. They work well. However, I tend to prefer scrub brushes with handles that I can throw in the dishwasher to clean. They definitely don't leave a smell behind, but just not something I would use on an everyday basis.