Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
I like this sponge and love how good it is at removing things on a pan. Very great and easy to use
Brittany D.
Clinton
Great sponges, cleans really well, love the colors and how long they last and the price is good too
Anastacia U.
Dallas, TX
I like it. I've used it for a long time. Very lasting and works pretty good. Scrubs everything off
Ale A.
Bakersfield, CA
Theyre really good just that they wear off easily. Theyre amazing for scrubbing i really like them
Hala Z.
My favorite Spong it scrubs really good without scratching my cooking or baking ware . Love scotch
Christina C.
Bronx, NY
I buy the very large bundle pack from bjs and they work very well to make my dishes nice and clean.
Maria P.
Dundalk, MD
I always have a stock of Scoth-Brite sponges under my sink since I replace them weekly after use.
MISTY S.
Orlando, FL
These are a must in my home. Use them daily when washing dishes or scrubbing up around the house
Lesa J.
Hazel Green, AL
It cleans without leaving marks in whatever you are trying to clean.It also leaves a great shine
Maddy B.
Hampshire, TN
These sponges are great for the price. They will get stinky if you just throw them into the sink