Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Chrisdee M.
Bellingham, WA
Best value. Durable and a must have for our household. They hold up to a lot of tough cleaning jobs.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
They get the job done, hold up reasonable well, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. No complaints.
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
The only sponges my local Rite Aid sales but I don't look too hard. These work perfectly fine for me.
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
I love these. I use them in my kitchen, bathroom, dining room and even on my floors for spot cleaning
Mellissa R.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this I love this I love this it's great it works it cleans
Wouldn't use any different brands
olga d.
Staten Island, NY
its a great product. Stock on dirt comes off easy leaving dishes clean. It doesn't scratch surfaces
Ashalee C.
Strong scrubbing. Safe on our pots and pans and do not scratch. Get off the toughest stuck on foods
Anastacia U.
Dallas, TX
I like it. I've used it for a long time. Very lasting and works pretty good. Scrubs everything off
Alissa M.
Palm Bay, FL
Works perfect with the rudeness and the softness of the pad for my dishes and never scratches them
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
I like this sponge and love how good it is at removing things on a pan. Very great and easy to use