Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Michele P.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Denedra V.Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #30 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponge MP-3 3-Count (Pack of 8) see more...

Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
The only sponges my local Rite Aid sales but I don't look too hard. These work perfectly fine for me.
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
Love these sponges! They never rip or tear. You can use them for so long with out having to replace
Brittany D.
Amarillo
Great sponges, cleans really well, love the colors and how long they last and the price is good too
Ashalee C.
Strong scrubbing. Safe on our pots and pans and do not scratch. Get off the toughest stuck on foods
Hala Z.
My favorite Spong it scrubs really good without scratching my cooking or baking ware . Love scotch
Mellissa R.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this I love this I love this it's great it works it cleans
Wouldn't use any different brands
Christina C.
Bronx, NY
I buy the very large bundle pack from bjs and they work very well to make my dishes nice and clean.
Anastacia U.
Dallas, TX
I like it. I've used it for a long time. Very lasting and works pretty good. Scrubs everything off
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
I like this sponge and love how good it is at removing things on a pan. Very great and easy to use
Ale A.
Bakersfield, CA
Theyre really good just that they wear off easily. Theyre amazing for scrubbing i really like them